Stickers?

ElTownBombersElTownBombers Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
What is the point of these stickers? Just to waste more money? Because resources arent hard enough? Can I just get my VIP alrdy 

Comments

• jcmobbjcmobb Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’m trying to figure out the sticker thing myself 
  • TORBLUEJAYSTORBLUEJAYS Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Sticker help please. Where do we use theses? Thanks 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    They're garbage and have no points.  If you like them, well, I'm sorry.
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Please don't use them. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Should be able to yrade them in for something. Maybe for players, cvc boost, xp boost, or even evo or gold. So far they just seem like an annoying novelty. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • SwolecatSwolecat Registered Users 25 Posts
    If you collect every sticker, you win the game. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I heard if you collect all the stickers, you become VIP automatically.
  • HarveyBarsHarveyBars Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    MISSRED said:
    Should be able to yrade them in for something. Maybe for players, cvc boost, xp boost, or even evo or gold. So far they just seem like an annoying novelty. 
    @MISSRED that would make sence, unfortunately when I seen this new item I spent alot of money and got all the teams lol
    ShareTheLove
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    This is what the development team at Glu spends their time on? Not impressed.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Me either lud...they need to spend time on fixing the update for those of us it's froze out!

THEN...stop the bs of the runner on 3rd going anywhere with less than 2 outs and no force.  Plus...if my guy is standing at 3rd when the fielder gets the ball at the wall.....send HIM home!!
  • metsbelievermetsbeliever Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Just another way to waste resources. I would gave had more respect for them if they gave you your teams sticker free. 
  • masofademasofade Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Where can I even see which ones I have?
    masofade said:
    Where can I even see which ones I have?
    You can see those abominations in the global/club/private chats as well as the cvc smack talk areas. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    PM @retirepujols your favourite team sticker. He’s a bit of a sticker aficionado to say the least

• Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Stickers are so stupid but it’s a way to get fools to spend and waste money so go good for good marketing I guess
    k but I only have whatever I got in various achievements

After reevaluation, I've come to the conclusion that the stickers are the best part of this game. Please feel free to use them in abundance, and send them to all of your friends! Cover CVC smack talk with these beautiful bastards, and enjoy!
  • Baldeagle85Baldeagle85 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    At random, GLU should just start giving bonus points to players with certain stickers...just to really rile people up!