WoH for 7-15-19: More PxP?

13Next

Comments

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    ZaneJ78 said:
    Can you post his skills?
    Boost to hit and power when RISP
    Boost to Hit and power when down 3 or fewer runs
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Just for clarification: in WOH, batter's skills that are conditional on score or base occupancy will turn off and on throughout the round, right?  For instance, if you have LHP and RISP as your skills, while LHP stays on the entire round, RISP will only be on when runners are actually in scoring position (if you clear the bases, the skill will turn off until a new runner reaches 2nd).  I have always assumed this was the case, but I just wanted to confirm that skills that start on don't stay on throughout the round even as circumstances change.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I've pulled tatis twice from two classic cycles. Kind of angry as I want to use my luck elsewhere.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Just for clarification: in WOH, batter's skills that are conditional on score or base occupancy will turn off and on throughout the round, right?  For instance, if you have LHP and RISP as your skills, while LHP stays on the entire round, RISP will only be on when runners are actually in scoring position (if you clear the bases, the skill will turn off until a new runner reaches 2nd).  I have always assumed this was the case, but I just wanted to confirm that skills that start on don't stay on throughout the round even as circumstances change.
    Nobody really knows 100% for sure but that is the assumption that I and most people around here use as well.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I know Ill get BXP or cash If I cycle..

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @dustyhunks here is what I am working with myself but seeing that I just capped Xander I'm going to skip it today.

How you making out buddy?
    Well....I got PXP but 250...so thats a plus.

Probably...75 classic boxes..?...never a player.
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    What are Marte Skills?
    @marcoslo WoH and bases empty
    Probably...75 classic boxes..?...never a player.
    Expect a post from me every Monday on this matter going forward.

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited July 2019

ESPN 30 for 30 --

What if I told you...the game's best silver team* (probably not true) that couldn't win Classic woh...finally did?

(cut to highlights of players swinging and missing on curveballs, ending with a lineout triple play)

What if I said...curses aren't real, and it's more of a lack of skill that determines our WOH fate?

(cut to graphic showing increasing price of gold for multiple restarts)
    (Cooz speaking to extremely hot woman:) "Sometimes I wonder...why are you even with me?"
    Hot woman: "sir, this is the produce department."

What if, on one fateful night...one team, consisting of all two-skill hitters and four Primes...finally pulled its sh1t together...

(Cue highlight reel with voice over: "...Arenado swings and BLOOPS ONE TO RIGHT....they won't get it, but will it land fairrrrr??? YESSSS!!! FAIR BALL!!! ARENADO RACING HOME!!! HE'LL BRING HOME STARLING MARTE AS WELL!")

And became...CLASSIC?

ESPN'S 30 for 30 presents...Classic Cooz

(Cooz: "I really suck at this, don't I?")

END 

Think you found a new avatar! @Cooz19
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So I just noticed that the June box was removed from the store. Does this mean we'll have new bonus players for Prime games today? Typically Monday and Tuesday share the same players. While Wednesday and Thursday share theirs.
    Probably so, whatever costs us gold.

Probably so, whatever costs us gold.

edited July 2019
    So I just noticed that the June box was removed from the store. Does this mean we'll have new bonus players for Prime games today? Typically Monday and Tuesday share the same players. While Wednesday and Thursday share theirs.
    Been replaced with prime xp deal II boxes and POTW looks like
    edited July 2019
    Not gonna Lie.. Ill spend the last of my gold on those stupid mega boxes if it helps get my primes up to respectable.

Now if only a MEGA - Evo tokens box

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    My guess is today’s bonus will be the POTWs which just came out. I hope that’s not the case because CVC rewards are still the June boxes from yesterday.
    doesn't it have the classic and HOF guys too from WOH as bonus' for today too
    They have in the past, but we’ll just have to wait and see I guess.
    Did any of you pick up that Prime Mazarra from the June Giants box? He looks pretty legit for WOH.
    It’s like magic. The box reappeared.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Did any of you pick up that Prime Mazarra from the June Giants box? He looks pretty legit for WOH.
    I have him, he was beating 6.6 Treinen with minimal struggles at Gold 4 and skills at 8,8. His base spd rating is 50 and it looks like he will be around 102 speed, which is very, very low.