Weekend Event Not Worth Playing Unless Top 5

mrpeanutsmrpeanuts Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I suggest GLU take a look at the weekend rewards structure.   The three day event only gives decent rewards if you finish 1 - 5 and the progress awards are almost non-existent.  I can tell you I don't play on the weekend unless Top 5 is obtainable, if not, why play?   

Please reconsider the reward structure.   It will increase gameplay.  You can ask your community and I think you will find many users feel this way.

Thanks,.

Comments

• zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I agree 100%. The weekday rewards are better than the weekend event rewards unless you’re in the top 5. Which is basically just 1% of the people that play the game. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    This is why we have different rewards at 17, 50, and other random areas.  There's been talks of having them changed to be better.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I miss Glubot, his answers were not only entertaining, but also more insightful then @blueleopard, who thinks a speciality pick is useful at this point. 😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    This is why we have different rewards at 17, 50, and other random areas.  There's been talks of having them changed to be better.
    Yeah that 5 star specialty pick is really coveted. 🙄
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Another tier or two of progress rewards would be a welcome addition on the weekends. It’s there in older versions of the game.
  • Itsagoner1960Itsagoner1960 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Rewards in most events aren’t worth the effort and amount of money a player has to spend to obtain them. The game used to be fun to play now it’s just becoming a grind and a money pit