Options

Video Unavailable & Bryce Harper

LikenessMonsterLikenessMonster Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I'm new to this game, but is it just me or Bryce Harper absolutely terrible?? I have him at silver 10 capped, 111 overall and is just garbage.  On a more serious note, when I have the option to play a video to replay a game, so many times I get the "video unavailable" no matter how many times I click or wait, I'm forced to start over or spend gold. This a common issue? I've tried disconnecting from my wifi, going mobile, closing the app, reopening and still get the error probably 50% or greater of the time.  
P.S. did I mention how horrible Bryce Harper is in this game? What a waste of resources to get him and max him out.  Rant over.

Comments

• Options
    ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Videos have been inconsistent for months now. Some people have a cap they can watch per day, some don’t. CS will tell you it’s the WiFi you’re on, among other things.
    I’ll assume your Bryce Harper is the generic one from a draft pick? Most people have all their positions filled with 340+ max guys, which will do better than the one you have.
  • Options
    davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    You need to reset your advertising identifier.  Settings...privacy...advertising...advertising identifier (5x). Make sure u reset the identifier 5 times.  U should b able to watch more videos after that.  Then just do it whenever it tells u videos r unavailable. Hope that helps.  As far a Bryce goes...no offense but 111is pretty weak for a max silver level player.  I am silver level 6 and my minimum batter is a 149.  Keep going for the primes. 
  • Options
    Sorry forgot to mention u need to close the game out first. 
  • Options
    davidwg1 said:
    You need to reset your advertising identifier.  Settings...privacy...advertising...advertising identifier (5x). Make sure u reset the identifier 5 times.  U should b able to watch more videos after that.  Then just do it whenever it tells u videos r unavailable. Hope that helps.  As far a Bryce goes...no offense but 111is pretty weak for a max silver level player.  I am silver level 6 and my minimum batter is a 149.  Keep going for the primes. 
    Thanks @davidwg1 ! I tried going to privacy within the app and it takes me to the glu website. Then under the phone settings, nothing under the app permissions or general privacy.. am I missing something? I might add I have an Android.  As for Bryce, even at 111 he bats like a 50 lol. Benched him, he even loses to far weaker matchups on autoplay. 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    For Android go to settings>Google>ads.  You should see a toggle to turn on/off ad tracking.  You can also reset your ad id there.
  • Options
    Yeah sorry I should have mentioned I am on iOS 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    111 is low for a silver 10 player. You probably should stay at silver for a bit. Play in the daily events, woh in particular, try to earn gold for the boxes. Woh rewards and gold for boxes will land you specialty and prime players (they aren't common but you'll get them eventually). Specialty/prime players also have certain skills that, when activated, make them rated higher. These are things like vs lhp, RISP, bases empty and so on. Regular players (ones with dull mugshots) are alright for bronze but you won't win much consistently in silver. 
  • Options
    Tdub71 said:
    For Android go to settings>Google>ads.  You should see a toggle to turn on/off ad tracking.  You can also reset your ad id there.
    Thanks @Tdub71, that worked!

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Harper kinda sucked last year so not surprised that he sucks in this game