Pros/Cons of starting your own club

CalNateCalNate Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
I'm fairly new to the game (kind of OCD/addicted to it though) and was looking for some help.  I'm in a platinum level club right now but considering starting my own club to make sure I get MVP in the all the CvC events.  I get it some of the time now (thanks to the CvC subscription) but only because our leader has been fairly inactive due to temporary real life issues.  What are the rewards for MVP at a bronze level club?  Do you still get the same boxes as you do for MVP at platinum?  If not how tough is it to level up a bronze level club up to say maybe gold level for one very active player?  

Comments

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    A bronze club has very limited cvc rewards. You can check the rewards for all tiers by pressing the little i button next to the "level up your club for better rewards" banner. It will be hard to get a club to gold by yourself, but it's doable within a month or two, espescially if you utilize Evo hunters.
  • CalNateCalNate Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Thanks for your response.  I can see the rewards for club tiers but not for MVP in CvC.  Is that information in the game somewhere (MVP awards for the different tiers)?  Are the all the same across club levels?
  • Grippy5Grippy5 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited July 2019

Thise are are all the rewards. Club win, club loss, high round, and MVP
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    edited July 2019
    1st reward is for win, second reward is for loss, third reward is for high score, fourth reward is for MVP

And looks like everyone had same idea 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    @calnate always a good idea to post your screenname, let guys check out your team.  Maybe someone already had a good club that could use you..... like me perhaps?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Great club chemistry makes it fun and vice versa. Solo club can get old so decide if more CvC rewards are really worth it if you are in a good club. Solo club let’s you do what you want when you want. Depends are what you are looking for in the game.  
  • CalNateCalNate Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Wow I didn't realize there would be such a big difference.  Bronze level is trash and platinum has a huge edge over gold with the prime improvement boxes.  Thanks for the help y'all.  @whynot my IGN is DMP1,   My team isn't going to overwhelm anyone, but probably not bad for only 3 weeks.  
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Is there a way to look at other clubs without leaving the club you are in, or do you just have to bail and assume you can find something more appealing?  I'm potentially interested in switching clubs, but would like to look at certain others before leaving mine.
    yes find a player in that club and then click on the club info.  gives you who is in the club as well as the last 3 days points put up
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    yes find a player in that club and then click on the club info.  gives you who is in the club as well as the last 3 days points put up
    Thanks