Options

When is the next Keeper/My Legend update

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
Anyone know when is the next time their overall will be increased? 

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Each of the past two keeper boosts have happened just prior to the new potm boxes. That said, I expect it to be the beginning of August.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Hm, I’m so tempted to upgrade my Prime 400 max pence but he’s dh only & I have my keeper DH Paul Molitor there
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Molitor has to be 30 points lower doesn’t he? I am not doing anything with keepers past gold because it’s been made quite apparent by now that they will never be more than your 4th or 5th best player.
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY lol i maxed my keepers at gold and they are more like borderline inactive.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I will say I have both my hitting keepers capped at diamond (Ichiro and Mantle) and they do well enough to handle what I need them to do in woh.  Mainly because WOH has been pretty basic most of the time.  However since the cost to level their skills is pretty expensive I dont have either above 8/8 in that department.  So for that reason I couldnt comfortably trust Mantle again RYU yesterday.  It may would have been fine but I didnt try, Ichiro however handled Bauer easily with just video boosts
  • Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I will say I have both my hitting keepers capped at diamond (Ichiro and Mantle) and they do well enough to handle what I need them to do in woh.  Mainly because WOH has been pretty basic most of the time.  However since the cost to level their skills is pretty expensive I dont have either above 8/8 in that department.  So for that reason I couldnt comfortably trust Mantle again RYU yesterday.  It may would have been fine but I didnt try, Ichiro however handled Bauer easily with just video boosts
    This is what I’m saving for at the moment. I’m going to go from gold past platinum straight to diamond.  I have 1.2 xp saved which is not much considering how expensive keepers are.  I have mantle and ichiro as keepers and want to cap them.  What would you suggest is the right amount to save before jumping if you were to do it again?
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited July 2019
    This is what I’m saving for at the moment. I’m going to go from gold past platinum straight to diamond.  I have 1.2 xp saved which is not much considering how expensive keepers are.  I have mantle and ichiro as keepers and want to cap them.  What would you suggest is the right amount to save before jumping if you were to do it again?
    I would save just a little  more than 1.2xp  maybe 1.9 would be good.  but thought min for a player was about 9 for trade in.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.