Question about VIP...

matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
Much has been said on this subject but I have maybe what might be a new question about it? Does this mean I'm Close or that I send in too many "comments" remarks questions or complaints?
Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Prev1

Comments

• HomicidalAppleHomicidalApple Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Just click on the all stars reward tab from the main screen, do you see that you have more than 8,180 tickets and have hit level 10?? I think even when you are close you get priority chat still, pretty sure mine gave this message when I was getting close
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Well not yet but I am close, I just wondered because after a flurry of spending this weekend, the responses to my customer service outreach changed to that.

• Madcar28Madcar28 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’m going to hit 8180 right now. Do I have to wait?
    Send CS a note...you never know

• HarveyBarsHarveyBars Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @matt_sackett I am too, hoping to get VIP soon, as I am close also. Tbh they should give it to users who r very active and participate on the daily grind. 
    ShareTheLove
    I kill it every dang day and yet nothing, I had a little mad money this weekend and pushed myself into mid level nine I think I am $80-100 away, but what was odd is all the times i've sent stuff to CS I was never told I was a valued customer that's what prompted me to start this thread.

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I think sometimes it's luck. I'm a daily grinder but nowhere close to that $500 mark.  I've had almost instant answers on occasion.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @matt_sackett I started getting the valued customer message when I got close to all star 10 as well. I like to think of it as you being on the doorsteps of VIP, but who really knows for sure. Hopefully you'll see the VIP hotline soon enough instead 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • jculley005jculley005 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    So what range is VIP door steps 7500 and on? 
    @matt_sackett I started getting the valued customer message when I got close to all star 10 as well. I like to think of it as you being on the doorsteps of VIP, but who really knows for sure. Hopefully you'll see the VIP hotline soon enough instead 
    THAT'S the answer I was looking for. I am around 7700 so I figured I was starting to get close 
    Thanks cornholio

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I think sometimes it's luck. I'm a daily grinder but nowhere close to that $500 mark.  I've had almost instant answers on occasion.
    Spend the $818 and you may get a better response from CS on being locked out.... JK hope it all works out
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Much has been said on this subject but I have maybe what might be a new question about it? Does this mean I'm Close or that I send in too many "comments" remarks questions or complaints?
    Matt, I had this “priority service” last year in ‘18 but never got VIP. This year, I started to get the “priority service” message once I got to level 9 All Star.
    Thanks Jack, it's hard to figure out this stuff at times, ill send something to CS and get a lucid and competent reply sometimes, then other times i'm literally scratching my head as to what I just read. That's why I'm on the forums, we all have enough collective knowledge to get a good answer, awesome sarcasm (I mean that) and a good belly laugh at times.

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Honestly your activity on the forums probably has a lot to do with it too.  You may get VIP almost instantly when you get to level 10.

Edit: activity meaning over 500 posts, and actually being a good contributed, instead of the "where is my VIP" that a lot of people do.
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Where is my VIP?  I’ve spent nine dollars. 
    I hope I get mine for LOL's

• sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Can I get vip by posting stickers on global?
    if so we have nothing but vips in this game now

When I got to level 10, I asked CS about simply destroying the forsaken red arrow- they had no idea what I was talking about. After some back and forth, I told them I knew I couldn't get the rewards without being VIP and I just wanted the arrow gone. Once I said VIP, they told me to just play the game a little more. Instead, I bought one of the $100 bundles that gifts your club a box. Surprise, surprise- toggled the VIP icon, red arrow was murdered, and the VIP lounge popped up. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Ah, the VIP lounge.  There are some dark corners in that joint...
    Tdub71 said:
    Ah, the VIP lounge.  There are some dark corners in that joint...
    Those franchise coins become very handy 😉
    Make it HAIL!
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Spend the $818 and you may get a better response from CS on being locked out.... JK hope it all works out
    Thanks a lot!!!!😂
  • claytonshawnclaytonshawn Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Not vip yet, but on the way.  Give us some more insight to this VIP Lounge
  • ScottieBKrakenScottieBKraken Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    What can I get for $135 franchise coins ? An eraser?
    Not vip yet, but on the way.  Give us some more insight to this VIP Lounge
    It's a bad neighborhood, man.  Meth labs in every corner, blood in the streets.  Real post-apocolyptic...

JK.  There's really not much to it.  Access to special events you probably won't be competitive in.  Leaderboards you will probably never see your name on.  Stuff like that.

The best thing is the VIP hotline.  You get C's responses much faster.  If you get there, make sure to sign up for the newsletter.
    Tdub71 said:
    Access to special events you probably won't be competitive in.  Leaderboards you will probably never see your name on.  
    Those dudes score absurd amounts of points! The top 10, and really the top 50, in the VIP events outscore most clubs smh. Did you see the last event? How do you score 42.5 billion points by yourself? 🤯
    $$

• AJxx27AJxx27 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Once I reached allstar level 9, i started to get that same message.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    When am I going to get VIP.  I have yet to spend in the game.  I don't have the red flashing arrow and my messages from CS have not changed.  Any ideas how long this will take??????
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.