Random Jailings due to Extra Bases?

2Next

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I know this is a problem that will get fixed, but it still sucks nonetheless. I messaged CS to get the gold back that I spent on the boosts. I’ll just have to wait and see.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I’m just glad I didn’t delete the app so I could keep on enjoying all this great stuff
    It's all done with mirrors
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Is Extra Bases still jailing people? Scared to try it, lol. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited July 2019
    So this is what I got in a pretty timely fashion. I hope the gift is a crap load of pxp. But still scared to try extra bases.
  • Dacuuubbbsss2017Dacuuubbbsss2017 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I am unveiled but I have tickets missing, gold missing that I spent and my score is at 0
    Unjailed sorry
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    @Dacuuubbbsss2017 Yea I don’t think you will be seeing any of those back. I bet they will send out 35k cash and 10 energy drinks and 10 FC and tell us to go and shove it as gifts.
    Yeah I know just proper compensation for all would be nice
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Think I'm just going to avoid this first event completely. I don't feel like risking getting jailed to beta test some new mode and dealing with cs.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    This seems like an event overseen by the Nazis' secret police. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    For whatever reason I feel like the difficulty is like clash, that team with boost should be killing, but I’m getting shutdown for the most part...I’d rather save my resources for down the road.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    So whats the consensus on Extra base?  is it fixed yet?
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    So whats the consensus on Extra base?  is it fixed yet?
    I got unjailed and my points were reset at 0 but my tickets were still used so idk if it’s worth it right now to play
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Given the prizes.  I don’t see the upside to playing until things get sorted out.  Play and get some xp or get jailed.   Not really worth it at this point 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    I just noticed it too. I’ll see if this is resolved in the morning. 

Good luck, tho it might be. There's up to 20% who haven't been able to play since the update last week.  They're "still working on it".
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I was removed from jail and played without being put back in jail. I lost the tickets and points so I just played up to the 300k milestone. 
  • pedromartinezpedromartinez Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I don’t totally get the point of extra bases...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I don’t totally get the point of extra bases...
    Time will tell, but so far it seems to (try and) accomplish two things. First, a gameplay mode for the people that work odd hours and can't play a ton during the day. Second, a gameplay mode that promotes manual play over autoplay while giving teams a more level playing ground when everyone has the same roster. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I actually got GLU to give me back my resources after that debacle of an event.