Really? Extra bases

2Next

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Good point. I shouldn’t have been jailed for playing it though.
    NO SOUP FOR YOU!
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Found a better name for this event

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @CanadaCubs like someone else said on another post things like this happened when they debut Clash too
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Perhaps I’m overestimating Glu’s Company...but do they not perform QA and other testing?  Seems like this is a subpar beta version...
    You can't always foresee everything until it's live. Seems likely, and by their explanation as posted via CS, something within this new feature is triggering their ban bots. You can't do QA with a live audience. Probably why they first released it at midnight though. 
  • mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Anyone else notice this, the bracket I’m in currently 23k+ people but only rewards for 1k. Wasn’t the bracket only supposed to be 1000 people anyway
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    In their help section, it says brackets of 1000 people. Really glu?

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Im wondering if it will be brackets of 1,000 people in the future based off of past extra base play? Like we've all been thrown into the gauntlet this first time, and our ranking will help determine our next brackets?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Well it finally happened. They figured out a way to have people actually WANT to buy franchise coins now.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Whoa, slow down there @Houmy. Franchise coins are crazy expensive, and I'm not terribly impressed with extra bases. I reckon I'll be holding on to these bad boys a little while longer.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    But i think we'll be less mad when getting a coin from the tourney box lol
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    But i think we'll be less mad when getting a coin from the tourney box lol
    Exactly. Something that was useless has been repurposed and actually removes the negative feelings with getting them. Will I be using them often?  Probably not. But who knows, one day I may be crazy and use all 900 in one event, and all 300 energy drinks too 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Bigpredfan all of this, and more, brought to you courtesy of us beings such consumers as a nation. 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

So did anyone else only get one tier of rewards?
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    It appeared as though I only got one tier. I wasn’t paying enough attention to determine if the lower tiers were added to my totals. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Yep - didn't get correct rewards.......
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Yeah same here, i only got to tier 3 anyways but it only showed the tier 3 reward. 
    Man this event was a huge fail. Even ignoring all the bugs with missing scores and jailing, i tried using 3 gold multipliers and got crap scores. Didn't get any scores over 100k, feels like the clash scoring system. 
    That means even hitting the modest tier rewards is unlikely without investing a ton of gold or paying for the cvc subscription. And quite frankly the tier rewards just aren't worth that kind of investment.

And we were all thrown in one big bracket, so any dreams of top 100, let alone top 10 finish is gone.

Without massive overhaul to this event I doubt i will ever even bother spending the cash on autoplays for this event. Not even worth that.
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited July 2019
    What happened to our “gift” compensating this awful fail of an event, and don’t tell me it was the kit of cash FC’s and ED’s. 

• sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Wow yeah I place 115 and got 2k pxp 40 energy drinks and 262 in bxp. So basically I got the top progress reward and rank 501-1000, which is the tier below me.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Just one tier of rewards and no rank rewards because it was one huge bracket.