Options

WOH Reward

Rook8631Rook8631 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
anybody else frustrated with. The WOH reward for cycling in 19. You get the worst bonus player. 18 was great because you got a box with 1 of 4-5 guys. So you could cycle many times and get different bonus players. Also, weekend players are useless after the weekend. Those players were normally bonus guys during the week in 18. GLU please fix 

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Rook8631 said:
    anybody else frustrated with. The WOH reward for cycling in 19. You get the worst bonus player. 18 was great because you got a box with 1 of 4-5 guys. So you could cycle many times and get different bonus players. Also, weekend players are useless after the weekend. Those players were normally bonus guys during the week in 18. GLU please fix 
    The player box wasn’t always around. It was added in late in the run for 2018
  • Options
    titsmcgee95titsmcgee95 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Rook8631 said:
    Noooo! Us diamond guys need it to be the same player every time lol
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Rook8631 said:
    I am a diamond guy and the guaranteed player has been nice from an xp standpoint.   However I will admit I am starting to get burned out on it.  I do miss the box a little.  There’s only so much joy I can get out of just cycling purely for xp, as it feels like more of a necessary chore at this point 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @titsmcgee95 @Mattattack I'd like to see classic stay the same, and give all-star a box with multiple players in it. Win-win.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I wouldn't mind seeing it like last year where Monday was the guaranteed player and then Wednesday was a box. But not like that one time a few weeks ago where they gave us 1x POTM box lol.
  • Options
    titsmcgee95titsmcgee95 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    @titsmcgee95 @Mattattack I'd like to see classic stay the same, and give all-star a box with multiple players in it. Win-win.
    That is actually an amazing idea. Unfortunately, that is asking too much out of GLU lol