WOH Royale

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
Looks like Trevor Story....
First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
Prev134

Comments

• ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Useless player for me...
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    wait he was just the all-star fan reward....
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I kind of hope it stays the same, I wanted a new player but I already have story at d10. This would allow me to cycle a few times and earn a good amount of XP, then spend the whole day on tournaments.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    wait he was just the all-star fan reward....
    10k fan reward two weeks ago. 🙄
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Yup 340 max too.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I literally traded him in this morning for the xp...ugghhhh...I think I’m officially burnt out on this game...
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Who would you guys level up. 400 max Tatis with risp and rally skill or 390 Xander with late inning and LP skills?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    I literally traded him in this morning for the xp...ugghhhh...I think I’m officially burnt out on this game...
    💀💀💀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Is this for real?  340 max?  Why?  350 max won't even make most people roster.  Not worth my time.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited July 2019
    So Beiber is in the box but no bonus. There is a Kepler and Bauer as bonus, but they are nowhere to be found.

EDIT: restarted the app and Beiber is now showing as bonus. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Same here buddy. Just canceled my five tool & cvc subscriptions too.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    So Beiber is in the box but no bonus. There is a Kepler and Bauer as bonus, but they are nowhere to be found.

EDIT: restarted the app and Beiber is now showing as bonus. 
    Don’t forget fan rewards players maybe and the specials page
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Wasn't Matt Chapman from last wednesday a max 350
    edited July 2019
    Who would you guys level up. 400 max Tatis with risp and rally skill or 390 Xander with late inning and LP skills?
    I have both and already had Xander capped before WoH Monday. That said, Xander has 100% active skills during WoH vs LHP so for me, easy choice.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I mean their basic strategy so far is when they release a new higher max is too make them speedsters then over time the same max overall players get slow enough till their good, I feel like I could not play for a few weeks and not really miss out on anything...I wish I would have stuck to my guns and waited till Black Friday to spend any money on this game.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    duckk123 said:
    Wasn't Matt Chapman from last wednesday a max 350
    Yes.
    and they change the order of WOH to make it more difficult. glu go suck a dick
    what did they change it to? It was RRLLR
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @duckk123 I assume you are talking the level 5 last 5? I haven't seen a difference yet but I am just at the end of level 4 now.

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Only pitchers changed from last week. Matchups and scenarios are all the same I believe. 5-4 and 5-5 got new 5-star pitchers. Those are both RHP. I sim through those so I’m unsure if they changed from last week 
    Cant beat chapman but they changed everyone from 5.4 up so far
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Arrieta was the prize 4 weeks ago and he was a 350, man i dunno why this prize is worse
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    /pukes.. 340 guy I already have maxed. I'll slowly cycle through one time to help club and call it a day on tsb. Kinda ruins my favorite event of the week.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Arrieta was the prize 4 weeks ago and he was a 350, man i dunno why this prize is worse
    This felt like it happened last month for one week too. Difficulty went up and the prize got worse (1potm box)
    Just good for one WOH to get some dup bxp for a cap Trevor, and then wait for the x1 multiplier
    Was just told 5.10 is Bieber and he is rated 25 points higher than Ryu was on 6-10 of HOF. 

So now classic on Wednesdays is more difficult than HOF on Mondays. What in the actual f***.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    But who is on 5.9? I just passed 5.8 and need to know to use LHB or RHB.
    Last 7 - RRRRLLR
    Yeah screw this. Not getting any strikes. Called strikes but they just **** are not. This is stupid.
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Complete trash. It's damn near a slap in the face from Glu. Why go backwards when the last few rewards were 350 max players? Makes no damn sense. 
    ~UNAGI~