Weaker club = a weaker bracket ?

BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
If your club has a lower Club strength will you get a easier bracket? The club i'm in has almost 1 mil strength... but i'm the only one that puts up any points. We still get put in brackets with top teams, hypothetically...... if everyone else was to get the boot would the road be easier? 

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Brackets are largely determine by recent activity(club finish). I'm not sure if club strength is a factor this year, but I've seen many teams tank their TS prior to events.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @BOZZCO I seem to remember you having a solid club, did you move on? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    yes  great club but got tired of the constant spending to compete.Wanted to try the weaker club route, but still go against the big clubs , but with little to no help. Im also terrible at cvc for some reason...and by terrible i mean if anyone shows up on the other team i lose. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    My favorite is when it looks like I'm about to win with 5 minutes to go against a club that's ranked 7000, someone joins the other team, puts up 3mil, dumps all over my parade, collects their reward, then leaves.  It's just so satisfying.. for the other club lol
    Just no.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'm sorry @FrankTheTank04
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I'm sorry @FrankTheTank04
    You're the guy doing it to me every time aren't you!!  Son of a... lol.  Ah well, can't win 'em all.
    Just no.  
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    BOZZCO said:
    yes  great club but got tired of the constant spending to compete.Wanted to try the weaker club route, but still go against the big clubs , but with little to no help. Im also terrible at cvc for some reason...and by terrible i mean if anyone shows up on the other team i lose. 
    Our club reset in early May when we got platinum. One guy kept a team in it.  Dude has 2 vip teams and finally got tired of spending. Lol. He'll bounce his teams back and forth for cvc boxes. It's working pretty good for him. 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    BTW man, u autoplay right??
    BTW man, u autoplay right??
    Me?  Yes.  And I use the video boost both times each matchup(when they work).  Sometimes I can put up a million.
    Just no.