WOH Royale

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @dustyhunks
    Post the video anyway, for educational purposes. 
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I cycled because I was bored but I'm not happy about it.  lol
    Level 5 was a bit harder but not too bad.  5.7 Legend, 5.8 Mays, 5.9 Prime Arenado, 5.10 Ichiro.
    Needed vid restart on 5.10 but got through with the vid boost.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    @dustyhunks
    I will tonight a bit later on. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Was a little annoying but I’ve been through it 3 times, still using Meadows as my LH finisher but with 10/10 in skills.
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I was bummed to see a difficulty increase and reward decrease on the same day again. Haven’t spent any gold and cycled at will the last several weeks and I knew that couldn’t last forever. But it is rough today. Lastella is 547 fully boosted, and is 3-15 against 317 Bieber. At this point I’m just grinding to get the xp I spent on getting that trash pile Trevor Story to D1 back. Looks like it might be time to give DTI a shot on Mondays to get some leveled primes for Wednesday....for the guys who buy all 50 of those prime xp deal boxes, how much prime xp are you usually getting from those?
    edited July 2019
    Just so I'm clear...a 340 max player was the 10k gold fan reward item recently...and he's now the woh reward? 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    FWIW.  These last 4 pitchers today have higher stuff then 6-10 HOF Ryu did on monday.
    Bronze 1 stats
    5-7 Fiers   84/110/105
    5-8 Chapman 110/82/106
    5-9 Keuchel  unsure since i think he's new but we can assume higher
    5-10 Bieber  109/112/108

6-10  Ryu   92/104/104
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Do you still get XP for cycling if the player is maxed on your team? Sorry for the dumb question, this was the first time I’ve EVER been able to cycle WOH more than one time. I always beat it once (but it usually takes me almost all day and I have to wait for the live boost). Today I’ve alreasy cycled 4 times and Story is now G10. If I go again, will I get BXP?
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    FWIW.  These last 4 pitchers today have higher stuff then 6-10 HOF Ryu did on monday.
    Bronze 1 stats
    5-7 Fiers   84/110/105
    5-8 Chapman 110/82/106
    5-10 Bieber  109/112/108

6-10  Ryu   92/104/104
    Hmm, interesting. I could not beat Ryu on Monday but beat Bieber three times today, no gold each time. Maybe it’s just because Yelich is a WOH assassin and all star DJ isn’t as good. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Bronze 1 stats
    5-7 Fiers   84/110/105
    5-8 Chapman 110/82/106
    5-10 Bieber  109/112/108

6-10  Ryu   92/104/104
    Hmm, interesting. I could not beat Ryu on Monday but beat Bieber three times today, no gold each time. Maybe it’s just because Yelich is a WOH assassin and all star DJ isn’t as good. 
    Same for me - Yelich having a much easier time than DJ did on Monday - but we were many more runs down on Monday
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Today is the first time I didn't cycle cap a player since I went to diamond. Feels strangely good. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    No cycle here. Higher difficulty with a lower reward. Definitely disappointed 
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Ok the live boost has made it HARDER to beat it. I cycled 4 times earlier today and didn’t lose a single time on level 5. Now that my live boost is on, I’ve lost numerous times to the early guys, about 6 times to Chapman and I’m currently 0-4 against Bieber. What the heck. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Do you still get XP for cycling if the player is maxed on your team? Sorry for the dumb question, this was the first time I’ve EVER been able to cycle WOH more than one time. I always beat it once (but it usually takes me almost all day and I have to wait for the live boost). Today I’ve alreasy cycled 4 times and Story is now G10. If I go again, will I get BXP?
    Yes, you get bxp after they're capped 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Cooz19 said:
    @dustyhunks

Unedited so autoplay through 5.7 and vid boosts included. I tallied pitches organized as such; strikes that are hittable, strikes that are not hittable, foul balls hittable, foul balls not hittable and balls.

There were no straight up balls and no fouls on not hittable pitches. 20% of all pitches were not hittable strikes (7/34). I do not consider this a difficult cycle and the fouls were mistakes on my part. FWIW, I have 3 cycles under my belt today, no gold. Second cycle was broken up across hours but level 5 took at least 30 minutes during live boost. 3rd cycle whole thing took 22 minutes 1.1 to 5.10.

5.8 - 7 strikes, 3 non-strikes, 2 foul-strikes
    5.9 - 8 strikes, 5 non-strikes, 3 foul-strikes
    5.10 - 4 strikes, 0 non-strikes, 2 foul-strikes
    Granted, I only had one round at 5.10 but I got jack and shit to hit. You were taking BP, @dustyhunks

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I have 7 wins so far today a few of them with 40 gold boosts but I haven’t had to totally break the bank.  I want one more to get back the exp I spent on him.  He’s at least a CvC bonus player so it’s not totally a waste of time.  Not pleased at a weaker reward for an objectively tougher road though.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I was able to cycle today. It took me a few tries, but that’s because I messed up and put the wrong guy against Chapman. Also, my 5 best hitters are all righties. And they are all primes plus my legend, so it’s a big enough difference to ignore the matchup. I did use Prime Guerrero on 5.7 since he has the RHP skill. 
  • Dacuuubbbsss2017Dacuuubbbsss2017 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Lvl 5 is a little tough today
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    @dustyhunks

Unedited so autoplay through 5.7 and vid boosts included. I tallied pitches organized as such; strikes that are hittable, strikes that are not hittable, foul balls hittable, foul balls not hittable and balls.

There were no straight up balls and no fouls on not hittable pitches. 20% of all pitches were not hittable strikes (7/34). I do not consider this a difficult cycle and the fouls were mistakes on my part. FWIW, I have 3 cycles under my belt today, no gold. Second cycle was broken up across hours but level 5 took at least 30 minutes during live boost. 3rd cycle whole thing took 22 minutes 1.1 to 5.10.

I've known that iPhone users have a much quicker experience, but now that I've seen it I'm pissed. That's a massive advantage right there, I can't believe how quickly those autoplays were. I can only imagine the bonus games. @Glu_TapSports_Bot I demand action 😤
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    ☝️ agree - watching a few of those autoplays reminded me how laggy android is!
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Hey dusty, was that choppiness during gameplay the recording or is that how it is for you? 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    hey @blueleopard why not actually report something back to your dev team. This update is 100% crap and worse then it was before. For being a moderator on this forum and app, you never post or reply to any messages on here. (aside from the GLUBot prank). Time for some new help,  perhaps from actual players who play the game. Such @Houmy or @DFBB. At-least they help and contribute on this forum. Game is 100% going down the toilet. Stickers? Nuff said!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @retirepujols i'm being dead serious when I say that the android lag continues to cost me at least four d6 cycles a week(that's 30k gold). 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Speak and he shall appear. Hello @DFBB.
    – The Great Houmy
    When you visit SF next month, please tell them we need a new moderator that actually looks and addresses the concerns on here.  Thank you. I nominate you obviously.
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    That video is faster than my iPhone. I’m now mad too
    Hush Daniel. I've seen your phone and BGs.  Take a seat.
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Hush Daniel. I've seen your phone and BGs.  Take a seat.
    *sits down*. I yield the floor to @dkarski87