Struggling with woh (classic)? Try this. UPDATED

Comments

• BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    First day in gold, allstar was a breeze, oddly I had more trouble with the last two in hof in gold then in silver...maybe I just hit a ring rough patch...thought I’d struggle allot more so I’m happy making the jump...once I get my lineup capped it should be easy pickings..
    People worry too much about gold. It's really not that bad at all. 
    Gold IS the spot for WOH. The people worrying about it obviously don't know and haven't been following the forums. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    If you guys thought story was a bad reward, go look at the video achievement box 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    What hot garbage is this?  If I get Syndergaard from that box, I am going to be SO pissed.  I chased him that weekend to the tune of 50 boxes, and never got him.  
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Lol I already got the best reward from that box after buying just one box that weekend.  What's worse is that that's the reward for CvC today for gold clubs when I finally have a freakin' bonus player.  How worthless.
    Just no.  
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Lol I already got the best reward from that box after buying just one box that weekend.  What's worse is that that's the reward for CvC today for gold clubs when I finally have a freakin' bonus player.  How worthless.

I wasn't going to even click the videos, but in case they are a bonus today, I did.  Pulled Bellinger, who would have been awesome...two months and 6 versions of Bellinger ago.  15% chance, I blew my luck on a 325 player. :(

I had two other guys from that box, Hicks and Mazara, but I traded both in a couple weeks ago.  Dumb I guess.

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited July 2019
    BUMP for today 

anyone have from warm-up, classic, AS , and HOF updated? 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    BUMP for today 

anyone have from warm-up, classic, AS , and HOF updated? 
    Ive been updating the op for classic, it's all new info (just for classic) 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols classic only one that change?

@retirepujols classic only one that change?

Probably not, it's just the only one I care about lol. For any other mode, I'm sure there's plenty that have the updates 😁
    Hoping I can finally cycle quickly.  I sometimes get stuck the high level 4 and level 5.  But that was before I made the jump.  SOOOOO 
    You've got it bro 💪🏻
    Does anyone know if warm-up changed last week.  I know I know its a weak level but its my fall back.  

@retirepujols   My WOH squad today

Heyward is a BEAST

Heyward is a BEAST
    Yes, Yes he is
    Wish I would've gotten him.  I needed a new lefty since I couldn't afford to bring my keeper with me to gold.  And now I'm just stuck on MadBum for some reason, a pitcher I've never lost to in woh.  Eventually I'll beat him.
    Just no.  
    edited July 2019
    I misread your post 🤦🏻‍♂️ who are you using against bum, Franky?
    @FrankTheTank04 I am finding level 4 in classic is harder than level 5

Wish I would've gotten him.  I needed a new lefty since I couldn't afford to bring my keeper with me to gold.  And now I'm just stuck on MadBum for some reason, a pitcher I've never lost to in woh.  Eventually I'll beat him.
    Bumgardner is a lhp, you'd want a rhb against him. Heyward is a lhb 🙃
    I know.  I'm using Pollock against him and getting all straight pitches, and hitting pop ups and into double plays.  It's awesome!  Oh wait, now I can't beat Castillo.  I should have videos back soon enough.  That whole resetting ID thing doesn't work for me.

@bayoubengal Yeah level 5 I can usually breeze through, but 4 just annoys me, especially when I can't beat a guy I've never lost to because he only throws straight down the middle pitches.

Welp, here goes level 4 attempt 13 fellas!
    Just no.  
    FrankTheTank04 said:
     I should have videos back soon enough.  That whole resetting ID thing doesn't work for me.
    The video restarts in woh refresh every 30 minutes, the resetting ad id is for those times videos won't play or aren't available 😬
    FrankTheTank04 said:
     I should have videos back soon enough.  That whole resetting ID thing doesn't work for me.
    The video restarts in woh refresh every 30 minutes, the resetting ad id is for those times videos won't play or aren't available 😬
    Lol yeah I watched all mine last night so I'm just getting the whole "no videos available" message.  BUT!!, lucky number 13 was the magic number.  Got through 5 in one go with no vids.
    Just no.  
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Anyone using Alonso for Ryu?
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Anyone using Alonso for Ryu?
    I'm 0 for 5 with 80 gold boost with Alonso on 6.10 Ryu. Waiting for live boost. Wasted too much gold already.
    edited July 2019
    Same here, 0-5 with prime DJ with skills at 10 each and 80 gold boost...only getting pitches down the middle but just pop ups...last week it did this too, then he was easy all of a sudden 
    Should have won my last one but now 0-10, can easily get to him but ryu and his slow pitches kicking my ass...I only use gold boost for 6-10 but maybe being out of gold now I’ll win...but still!!!!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Dont swing at the slow pitches. Let them go by. Anything around 60mph are automatic outs or pop ups. Let them go by and take the out. Next sequence will usually be better
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Yeah I was passing on the slow ones didn’t matter, then of course I just use a video boost instead of gold and smoke him right before live boost...same as last week...just silly rng
    BUMP today’s royale
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Dont swing at the slow pitches. Let them go by. Anything around 60mph are automatic outs or pop ups. Let them go by and take the out. Next sequence will usually be better
    I just try to go the other way with it. Wait until it's deep in the box and slap it to right. You get some pop-outs but you don't ground into double plays. 
    edited July 2019
    BUMP today’s royale
    I guess I should update this