Season games

DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
so I’ve played 18 and 19. I’ve leveled up to diamond (probably too early), but I have a decent team. Here is my current issue....

I’m very competitive in bonus games, but I’m suddenly getting obliterated in season games. I’m in last place now. Anyone know why it suddenly changed? My team strength has only improved!!!

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I'm not sure how the progression has gone this year as I've refrained from jumping to Diamond early. But in 2018 I dont recall being competitive in season mode til my team strength was in the 180k range and even that was no guarantee of a finals win. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @DETROITCITYCLUB I don't believe I've heard of any other diamond player having success in season mode. I'm 7th in my division at 36-44 and have stopped bothering with them 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I dont claim to have the best team out there...but with 3 capped Primes at D10 and the rest of my team capped 350 max guys I really dont think I should be getting rolled up 70% of my season games. They added prime to rewards so I figured it was time to try again and Im 22-68 ish. It appears the diamond season mode is already geared for when we have 500+ max players. It is very frustrating.
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    The positive part is I can chase game time boosts and not worry about season progress. (although not really sure how much it helps me ...but thats a different thread)
  • pedromartinezpedromartinez Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    @DETROITCITYCLUB I don't believe I've heard of any other diamond player having success in season mode. I'm 7th in my division at 36-44 and have stopped bothering with them 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    That stinks. Kinda dissuading me from improving my levels 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    so I’ve played 18 and 19. I’ve leveled up to diamond (probably too early), but I have a decent team. Here is my current issue....

I’m very competitive in bonus games, but I’m suddenly getting obliterated in season games. I’m in last place now. Anyone know why it suddenly changed? My team strength has only improved!!!
    Pretty Much all of 2019 I haven't done squat in season mode,  I am diamond III, Team Strength of 93168 and teams like Baltimore  & Miami Marlins are destroying me and I out gun them at times by over 15K, I lost 3 out of 4 to Baltimore earlier this week,

its nothing you doing wrong brother its the game stilted in the wrong favor, I got One HIT by a Tigers Team that I out ranked by 20K.
    The season mode system is jacked, I know of several in the same boat, but I also know guys (VIP's) who obliterate season mode daily.

I got no answers for ya. Because I've used boosts, Ice Wraps I even went on secret company owner bathroom wifi to get a better signal to no avail.

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• pedromartinezpedromartinez Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Are the rewards better as you deal with tougher seasons?
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    No not really they are all the same now, that in itself is a bit of crap, I have 2 teams ones Gold one Diamond, Season Rewards are the same.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• claytonshawnclaytonshawn Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I am at gold.  Was convinced
    to go gold after struggling at silver to win at Silver (between 2,500-3,000 games played).  I went gold without many resources or cash & started winning right away.  The resources and cash came and still willing in gold at 4,990 games played.  Won the last two seasons fairly easy and hopefully on my way to a third season title.