Options

Missing pulled player

tonybaiktonybaik Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
I luckily pulled Shane Bieber yesterday, but he did not show from my list. I sent a ticket and cs responded they could not find from log, but they gave me two free boxes. I opened and pulled him again and saved a screen shot just in a case. Right after I also could not find him from my list. I sent a ticket again and wanted show my screen shot to them but do now know how to attach. Anyone knows how to resolve?

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Click on the paperclip in the ticket to add your screenshot. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    When you contact CS through the settings in game, there is a spot on the lower right hand side that shows a camera .  click on that and upload your photo.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options

• Options
    Mine is different than yours @retirepujols but you are on droid and I am iOS

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I've figured the issue of players deleting is the result of players being locked on your roster with the "Potential" setting on for Roster Decision. Because of that, the game sees that player as having more potential than the starters, but they're locked in place. It doesn't send him to the inactives list, for whatever reason.

Only use the "current" setting (not "potential") for the Roster Decision (Team -- Gameday -- Strategy tab -- Roster Decision "Current"). Then they just automatically go to the inactives list. I've never lost a player. Not sure if that's the reason or not, but it seems to make sense. 

It's either that, or the glitch is on their end, and you were never supposed to get the player in the first place (hence why the pull log doesn't show you got him. Not sure if I can think of an error that negatively impacts the user experience more than that, so I'd think they'd want it fixed). If they didn't see it as an error on their end, they wouldn't give you two free boxes. 
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    In iOS there is a camera Icon you can add a screen shot that way.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options

iOS
  • Options
    tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I was losing players I pulled from boxes recently because I had to many players saved in my inactives.. so the new people I pulled were auto traded in ... make sure you have room on the roster
  • Options
    The new people you pull should not be traded.  It should bump the lowest person on your list, from my understanding?!?!
  • Options
    @bayoubengal the way things should work and the way things actually work are two different things around these parts.