Jailed after spending so much time and money on this game

Tilted99Tilted99 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
I contacted the support on my settings page, and I received this:

I have never done anything exploitable in this game. I grind this game way more then I'd like to admit. I purchase gold, I purchase bundles, I purchased both field passes, I watch ads, I participate in offers. I have gotten my team to a decent spot, 100k team strength gold, with lots of resources, especially 54,000 gold... This all happened after last nights event ended, I collected my rewards, then played the new game mode, "extra bases". I noticed my score wasn't updating, then my global chat was gone. I had no idea what was going on, thought it was just a bug, because members in my club also didn't get their score updated and some lost global as well. When I woke up to try to join the club in the morning, I couldn't. I couldn't join any club as a matter of fact, and global was still missing. This was frustrating to me as Wednesday is arguable the best day to play this game, because of the rewards and the multiple game modes available. Now that this event is over, not only did my team finished 2nd, but I am still locked out of joining anything. I'd appreciate any help or anything I could do to prove that I have done nothing wrong. Sorry for the rant, I'm just annoyed that all my time/effort/money could be wasted. Thanks for everyone's time. 
Prev1

Comments

• andujar41andujar41 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Jake, check this response out that I just got.... Unfortunately,  I'm not able to spend money on this game because I'm disabled and just can't afford it. Anyway, I got my team to 98K without spending doing any money. I watch a lot of videos, never got in any trouble before. I dont cheat, dont even know how to, and wouldn't even if I did know how. But here is the BS response I got. And yes, this all happened after last night's "problems." I'm so mad. What a waste of 3 months time!!!!!!!!!!!

"We won't be able to provide you with details as to why you were flagged a cheater." Yeah, because I didn't do anything to cheat!!! When will you idiots at GLU realize that this was your own fault for launching a game that obviously wasn't ready to be launch which caused bugs and glitches in your system, instead of "flagging" people like us who have done nothing wrong?????? I'm so mad- especially because  I know nothing will be done to fix it!!!! Your system is all screwed up! Un-jail our accounts!!!!!!!!!
    Is there a number we could call to actually talk to a person instead of dealing with people like "Raj" who provide no solution to problems the company he works for created???
  • Tilted99Tilted99 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    andujar41 said:
    Is there a number we could call to actually talk to a person instead of dealing with people like "Raj" who provide no solution to problems the company he works for created???
    I really wish there was more ways to communicate with this company. I waited practically 10 hours for a response, who knows when I will get another. Sorry for your issue as well man, its awful. I know how you feel exactly. Hope more people come forward and maybe an employee reaches out to us. 
  • gurba19gurba19 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I had the chat missing also randomly and all the pts I put up also never worked was thinking the same thing at the time is this another GLU glitch. I do know there are multiple cheaters out there and guys who have more then 1 account sounds like that’s your issue and honestly I’m happy glu is jailing them all because I’m sick of all the cheaters.

If anyone has something to complain about it’s my club for 9 1/2 hours we were first then multiplier happens and GLU switches brackets on us and we got to 5th.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @gurba19 how would having multiple accounts be considered cheating? There's a one account per device policy, not a one account per person policy. Also, the brackets switch every Wednesday when multipliers are released; that's nothing new or specific to your club. There are plenty of clubs that get screwed in that department. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I never did anything to cheat. The other account was from the tsb 18 game that I had on my phone. I bought a tablet in April that runs much quicker than my phone.  So I made a new account on the new tablet, deleted tsb from my phone,  and never bothered with the old account since I bought this new tablet. I wouldn't even know how to cheat. And if I was cheating and got caught, I'd say "oh well, they got me" and move on. I sure wouldn't be making long posts about it in the forums and going back and forth with customer service swearing that I'm innocent.  I put up 2.5 million in prime event on Tuesday so we could get tier 6 rewards.  Finally got Derek Dietrich in that box on Tuesday after using like 3500 gold. So I put up the 2.5 million,  and 10 minutes before prime ended, my points were gone and I was jailed. My account was un-jailed the next morning and then jailed again 2 hours later after I decided to play to rounds of extra bases just to see what it was like. Regardless, very frustrating and such a waste of time and effort building my team up.
  • gurba19gurba19 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @retirepujols GLU has mentioned it like 5 times this year anyone playing this game on the same IP address will be jailed. Not sure if you understand Game Guardian but it’s a gold generating app that lets you have 2 accounts that only look like 1. They have probably looked at your IP and jailed you. They didn’t do this before it has only been since the Game Guardian threat came out. All I know is if you have multiple accounts they seem to be jailing players. That comes from multiple I know that this has happened too.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @gurba19 I have had two accounts and have been fine. Many others do too. They're definitely not jailing people with two accounts per IP.
    I've never used game guardian- heard about it for the first time the other day when they posted in the news section saying that if you have game guardian installed,  you can't play the game. I had to Google it to find out what it is.
    edited July 2019
    Aren't IP addresses unique to each device, rather than each network? That's why separate accounts are on seperate devices 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I dont know guys, I'm just very frustrated is all. I 
    play this game like all day. Now l don't know what to do with myself lol. I really hope they can correct this. Personally,  I believe everyone who is saying they've been jailed and did nothing wrong. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Aren't IP addresses unique to each device, rather than each network? That's why separate accounts are on seperate devices 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I don’t know about IP addresses, but separate accounts are in separate devices because of hackers. Making it 1 account per device stopped how a lot of cheating was going on 
    Jeeeeeze, NOW what did I do wrong??? Now I have to wait for my comment on another thread to be approved??? C'mon man, seriously???
    Keep hassling them and mention the mass jailings from playing extra bases, since it seems that's when you ran into issues. I think you can also contact customer support from here somewhere. @DFBB how can customer support be contacted outside of the app?
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    The internet only cares about public IP's which are routable. If your network uses NAT (yes, it does) which converts many addresses to one more or less, multiple devices can be viewed by the internet as coming from the same location. There's probably other info about your device/app install Glu uses in conjunction with IP to fingerprint your account.
    @dustyhunks is definitely the internet expert here from what I've seen 😂 so if the ip address is the same for multiple devices on one network, I can't imagine they would jail anybody for having multiple accounts on one address. That would eliminate two people in one home from both playing, no father son duos allowed!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Keep hassling them and mention the mass jailings from playing extra bases, since it seems that's when you ran into issues. I think you can also contact customer support from here somewhere. @DFBB how can customer support be contacted outside of the app?
    The link below can be used to contact CS outside of the app. Just click the "Contact Us" button

Customer care - GLU communities
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Thank you @Houmy
    Houmy said:
    The link below can be used to contact CS outside of the app. Just click the "Contact Us" button

Customer care - GLU communities
    Thank you so much
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    My pleasure. Hope it gets sorted out for you @Tilted99
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    andujar41 said:
    Jeeeeeze, NOW what did I do wrong??? Now I have to wait for my comment on another thread to be approved??? C'mon man, seriously???
    You probably just made too many posts in a short span. It happens to me a decent amount and it's super annoying. 
    Looks like you've already been properly directed to CC here. Good luck man.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Thanks guys I appreciate it! 
    gurba19 said:
    I had the chat missing also randomly and all the pts I put up also never worked was thinking the same thing at the time is this another GLU glitch. I do know there are multiple cheaters out there and guys who have more then 1 account sounds like that’s your issue and honestly I’m happy glu is jailing them all because I’m sick of all the cheaters.

If anyone has something to complain about it’s my club for 9 1/2 hours we were first then multiplier happens and GLU switches brackets on us and we got to 5th.
    This is an awful thing to say, hope you never get jailed for doing nothing wrong like countless have. But you know what they say about karma. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    gurba19 said:
    @retirepujols GLU has mentioned it like 5 times this year anyone playing this game on the same IP address will be jailed. 
    This is absolutely false. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    gurba19 said:
    @retirepujols GLU has mentioned it like 5 times this year anyone playing this game on the same IP address will be jailed. 
    This is absolutely false. 
    Not sure why people make random stuff up
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I got jailed during the extra bases event. But I’m back now, I’m just so afraid my account with all of its hard work in it from watching videos during off time (100k+ in gold) and spending my real hard earned money will get jailed for no reason. How can this be preventable if i feel like people getting banned are random picks of the litter that are actually innocent?
    TBWepa said:
    I got jailed during the extra bases event. But I’m back now, I’m just so afraid my account with all of its hard work in it from watching videos during off time (100k+ in gold) and spending my real hard earned money will get jailed for no reason. How can this be preventable if i feel like people getting banned are random picks of the litter that are actually innocent?
    Wish there was an answer for this. Glu messed up with a game mode, and now innocent people cannot play anymore because why not. 
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I actually got GLU to refund my resources lost after being banned during xtra bases event. Very surprising. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Biceson44 said:
    I actually got GLU to refund my resources lost after being banned during xtra bases event. Very surprising. 
    The hell... they didn’t do that for me! Lol