Jailed after spending so much time and money on this game

2Next

Comments

• Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    TBWepa said:
    Biceson44 said:
    I actually got GLU to refund my resources lost after being banned during xtra bases event. Very surprising. 
    The hell... they didn’t do that for me! Lol 
    I almost fell out of my chair when I saw it. 
  • Tilted99Tilted99 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Biceson44 said:
    I actually got GLU to refund my resources lost after being banned during xtra bases event. Very surprising. 
    You should play the lottery my man haha
    Tilted99 said:
    Biceson44 said:
    You should play the lottery my man haha
    Ha I wish we had the lottery here in Alabama. Gambling luck ain’t going to well  today had yanks v rays F5 under 5.5 to see the Yankees score 3 w/ 2 out in B5 of a 2-2 game 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    70 energy drinks?!?  I would've asked if they would slide over an extra 4 gold instead, but that's probably too much.
    Just no.  
    70 energy drinks?!?  I would've asked if they would slide over an extra 4 gold instead, but that's probably too much.
    I mean it was cheaper than spending gold to continue a round. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Biceson44 said:
    Ahhhhh okay gotcha.  I didn't try out that mode after reading about all the jailings that were happening.  I'll give it a try next time around... maybe
    Just no.  
    Biceson44 said:
    Ahhhhh okay gotcha.  I didn't try out that mode after reading about all the jailings that were happening.  I'll give it a try next time around... maybe
    I wouldn't even try it, If I ever get unbanned, Im sticking to the basics. 

Is this a good sign? 
    For anyone that is following this, I actually got a human response wowowowowow. Took almost 30 hours, but I'm happy with this answer from them.

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I feel bad bro. Maybe responding to them recognizing they're not the ones to provide you with details on this, but pointing out as a paying customer its owed to you the right to be able to discuss these restrictions specifics with someone that can elaborate.  I feel for everyone that gets jailed and gets these bs run around excuses that CS has too much limitations to help us even understand and diagnose the issue at hand.  Really a guilty before proven innocent situation without any opportunity to be proven innocent... 

Even more worries for those like me that dont pay a dime but spend tons of time and effort to enjoying the game.  If I ever get jailed, I'm sure as hell screwed.
    Thekid84 said:
    I feel bad bro. Maybe responding to them recognizing they're not the ones to provide you with details on this, but pointing out as a paying customer its owed to you the right to be able to discuss these restrictions specifics with someone that can elaborate.  I feel for everyone that gets jailed and gets these bs run around excuses that CS has too much limitations to help us even understand and diagnose the issue at hand.  Really a guilty before proven innocent situation without any opportunity to be proven innocent... 

Even more worries for those like me that dont pay a dime but spend tons of time and effort to enjoying the game.  If I ever get jailed, I'm sure as hell screwed.
    This has to be the only place where you're guilty before proven innocent haha. They're checking my account at least, I'm sure they'll find nothing and I SHOULD get unbanned, because I do nothing wrong but spend money on a phone game lol. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    It isn’t limited to Glu as to CS being vague about what triggers their anti-cheat algorithms as pretty much every major game developer practices this way.  Unfortunately with the way people who legitimately hack and cheat at games like this already ahead of development they would use the transparency to make their activities even more difficult to detect.  It screws over honest customers but is the reality of things like this.