Shane Bieber is getting knocked up....

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts

Just me or??

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Well, that doesn't look very promising. I'm guessing you're a silver team?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I think the expression you're looking for is knocked around.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Honestly thought this was a comment about the fact his hands are up the asses of the two bonus icon players like a puppet master. 
  • XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts

• marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Through ten more games he has brought his ERA down to 3.94 lol
    LOL these comments
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I'm Gold LvL but didn't wanna waste resources on him lol. He earned the club some points though, despite being a sacrificial lamb.

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    He’s probably doing garbage bc you’ve played a lot of games at the silver level. Your probably playing a lot of gold level teams during bonus games. @marcoslo
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I got him yesterday and ran through a bunch of bonus games to go from Silver to Gold. I upgraded him to Silver 10 before I went to Gold. I didn’t upgrade any of my players to Gold and left them all at Silver. He was definitely getting hit more once I went to Gold. But he was still racking up Ks and putting up massive club points. Overall, I was happy even playing Gold with all players at Silver. Almost 17 Ks per game is pretty good when he’s the bonus player.

• PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

About to cap in Gold, he is currently my Ace and has been doing a fantastic job. No complaints. Only Prime pitcher, my Keeper Seaver is SP2 and 214 overall in Gold (530 true max, 365 right now, 2.47 ERA in 3346 IP). 205 Arrieta (1.23 ERA), 196 Quantrill (2.23 ERA) and 190 Darvish (2.21 ERA) round out the SP. I still have 3 Relievers capped in Silver, waiting for 350 Overall RP's before capping any more in Gold.

Team Strength is just over 95k.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
    Hopefully he gets better after this weekend.