Options

Who to keep who to trade in?

PapadorPapador Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Im trying to figure out a decent strategy on who to keep and who to trade in for XP to level up who I keep. I’m trying to keep in mind Prime v Non prime players and who might become a boosted player in the future. Anyone have a strategy that has worked for them?

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Don't trade in former POTWs, as they could get boosted if they win the award again.  ALWAYS trade in former POTMs (once they are no longer starters), because they will not be boosted again.  I don't keep any single-skill, or no-skill players after they are no longer primary starters, or in my woh top-10.
  • Options
    SEANTONNSEANTONN Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Make sure to keep a primary backup for your prime players so that when you advance your team to the next level, you have a player in the position who is easier to level up. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    SEANTONN said:
    Make sure to keep a primary backup for your prime players so that when you advance your team to the next level, you have a player in the position who is easier to level up. 
    If you plan on leveling up past gold, skip the primes. Unless you can cap them, or get them close to capped, in whichever tier you're going they're most likely going to be a painful casualty. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71