This is the last post I'm gonna make about this wrongfully being jailed BS

andujar41andujar41 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
-Some of you might've seen my posts about being jailed conveniently after playing extra bases. I've gone back and forth with Glu being polite, sincere and completely honest with them in explaining everything that led up to this jailing. Told them I've been playing the game the same exact way from the start and I've done nothing to cheat. 

-Told them the only thing I could think of that might've happened was resetting the advertising ID. I even sent them a screenshot of a guy on here's correspondence with customer service where the rep blatantly says that it's fine to reset the ad ID, as long as you aren't using any 3rd party apps to manipulate the game- which I am not.  Posted the screenshot below where the rep says it's OK to reset the ad ID. Told them if this isn't the reason,  then I don't understand what is going on and that this is a mistake in GLU's flagging system. 

- The responds with the same generic "Your account has been flagged for unusual activity and there's nothing I can do to help you" line. She also says if it happens again I'll lose my license to play ALL GLU games- and to note that it is against terms to manipulate the game or use third party apps. I maintain that I am innocent and tell her that I'm not using any cheating apps and it has to be a mistake in their flagging algorithms or something like that. I also told her that if resetting my advertising ID is illegal in this game, to just come out and tell me already. How am I supposed to stop doing what I did wrong,  if you won't tell me what I did wrong? Totally defeats the point of consumer/customer service reps if you ask me. I still maintain that I've done nothing wrong or nothing that I hadn't been doing since the game came out. I'm positive this is because of that extra bases mode BS.

- So I could see this is going nowhere. I put down my tablet that my jailed team is on. I decide to go on my phone and reinstall the app and bring back the team that I had prior to even buying my tablet, with the hope that I could pick up where I left off months ago with that team, just so I don't  have to start all the way from the beginning again.  So I enter the e mail and password combination for my old team that I had on my phone BEFORE I even bought the tablet. It looks like it's working. I'm logged in and see that it is the BANNED team that I have on my tablet, which I obviously shouldn't even be able to log into a team that is totally different than the the one I had on my phone. Basically, the e-mail/password combination for my old PHONE team and my new TABLET team somehow got completely switched around- and I wholeheartedly believe this happened because of the extra bases bs. Now I can't load my jailed TABLET team on my tablet because id/passwords  were switched around and the jailed team is on my phone now. And so I'm back to like a 12K team on my tablet or whatever it is that you start at. This is all because of errors on GLU's part. But it's easier to just call me a cheater and ban my team, than to accept responsibility for problems they themselves created. I wonder how their people would feel if they were telling the truth, but still being called a liar or cheater. And I don't care who believes me on here or who doesn't, because I know I'm not the only person dealing with this issue. Muhammed from customer service told me to just start over from scratch? Why? So the same thing happens again in another couple months by the time I get all the way back to 100K strength? The game itself is great, but their customer service/ public relations are the absolute worst!

Have a Good Day Everyone, 
                                             Jeff

Comments

• Tilted99Tilted99 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Really wish more people took this seriously. 
  • HobokentHobokent Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I got jailed on Wednesday night during Royale. Was riding a bus with spotty WiFi that kept going in and out. That’s all I can think of that led to being flagged and jailed. I didn’t even finish level 5 Classic that’s how much I was “cheating”

The first CS rep I corresponded with didn’t even know I had been jailed. I figured it out by reading the effects here. Sad....
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Buses have WiFi? @Hobokent
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Tilted99 said:
    What do you mean? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Tilt9 said:
    What do you mean? 
    Seems like people are getting jailed for no reason lately and not a lot care to make this a huge focus for the company, until it happens to them
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Customer service is absolute garbage 🗑. I can’t even find words that would accurately represent their abilities to do their job. Never experienced worse in my life. 
    Customer service is absolute garbage 🗑. I can’t even find words that would accurately represent their abilities to do their job. Never experienced worse in my life. 
    Why aren't there any reps in this forum? Its not as if there is so many posts a day that it would be overwhelming or a high cost to hire a lot of personnel.... 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Tilted99 said:
    Why aren't there any reps in this forum? Its not as if there is so many posts a day that it would be overwhelming or a high cost to hire a lot of personnel.... 
    There's actually this really neat forum moderator who is very active and helpful on the forums. His name is @blueleopard
    Tilted99 said: 
    Seems like people are getting jailed for no reason lately and not a lot care to make this a huge focus for the company, until it happens to them
    I gotcha. If you're talking about people in this forum, I know a good amount of us that aren't jailed definitely feel for you guys. You have to remember, though, that we're all just a bunch of dudes that play the game as well. Not many/if any of us know of a way to help you guys. Ask about woh, you'll find plenty of help; but the reason you guys are all jailed is just a crap shoot. Flawed cheat detection systems, lazy devs, garbage coding, it's like pin the tail on the donkey. I wish I could help, I'd be furious if I were in your shoes. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    There's actually this really neat forum moderator who is very active and helpful on the forums. His name is @blueleopard
    That's not the right blue leopard 😂 you guys keep tagging some old, dead account lol. There's a few more mods on here as well, sage is one of them. I've seen Sage interact in the customer care area, so at least he (I would guess she with that name) is doing something. But those dudes cover multiple Glu games, and it seems like they just figured dfbb/houmy/etc has us covered. 
  • Biceson44Biceson44 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Ask for Kat. She’s nice. 
  • HobokentHobokent Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @UltimateWarrior yes, Greyhound, Bolt, etc. Normally I’m at work or putting the kids to bed. But this Wednesday I had a 5 hour bus ride with power and WiFi. Figured I might be able to get in a couple cycles of woh. Until I noticed my 15% boost ended early. Checked and it was only the 5th inning of the TEX AZN game.

Took me a day to figure it out on my own. Glu CS didn’t even mention it when they wrote back saying they saw no issues. Only when I specifically asked if I was jailed didn’t check and confirm.

I have 215 gold in my account. A couple of primes I’ve collected over months of daily grinding. A June POM is my best player. I mean come on. Total BS.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
      Dude, you've got that right. When u do manage to get a response, they will often contradict each other.