Field pass question

whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
are those one time rewards like the c vs c sub? Or will you get the rewards even if you purchased it last week

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    You'll get the reward again.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    DFBB said:

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I got the reward, although it only showed the 20% discount and autoplay when I completed the purchase but my gold went up and the boxes where there in the store...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    DFBB said:

Well, that's a CS response. You guys put too much into them. I've gotten the field pass all three times so far, and I've gotten the one time rewards each time.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @whammo911 Glad it worked out for you.

@retirepujols I know several people that got FP again today (and Monday too). Each time, everyone got the rewards again. It's unfortunate, but I don't put much stock into CS either. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @DFBB they can be helpful, but it seems like a good portion of them have not played the game to get a feel for what players are talking about. Each field pass one time reward has been different, and I'm assuming Aneesh is meaning to say that you get each specific one time reward once. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Same for me; 3 purchased FPs, 3 one-time reward packages received.  I hope it stays that way, since the milestone rewards reset with each FP, meaning I’ll likely not reach any of the Pxp rewards...well maybe once I’m at diamond 6 and can cycle it quickly.

on a side note:  I’ve hit an almost 2 hour pocket of 5 second videos 😁