Random forum members

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
edited July 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I've explored these lands quite a bit recently, and I've noticed a lot of dudes talking about tsb19 in the tsb18 forum, as well as the general Glu forum, and kind of just every where. There are a bunch of guys out there in the wild, who somehow don't know how to come to the tsb19 specific forum. Is there any way we can help them find the motherland, or is it just their fault for not being able to find the right forum? I mean, it's pretty easy to get here, but it's like a whole sea of dudes stranded out there. It's too bad the mods and admins don't clean them up and help them out. Or, you know, do anything. 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
Prev1

Comments

• Tilted99Tilted99 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I can't believe this forum doesn't have ATLEAST 2 active mods....Its so baffling to put my mind around it.  
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    @retirepujols, I can only get to tsb19 forum because I have it bookmarked as a favourite. If I simply type in tsb19 forum on google, I always get the links for tsb18. 
    Same here. I got annoyed it was so hard to find, but once I did I bookmarked it.
    ~UNAGI~
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    If you click on join the forums from within the app, it takes you here 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    edited July 2019
    If you click on join the forums from within the app, it takes you here 😂
    It always took me to '18, unless its been updated since.

Edit. I just checked, it does take you to '19 now. Lol. It had to have been changed in the last 2 weeks.
    ~UNAGI~
    Yeah, they finally updated it. The admins of these forums can really spend a few minutes just cleaning things up, and people wouldn't be lost in the wilderness starving for information
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    They should have @Glu_TapSports_Bot auto reply to every comment a link to the TSB 19 forum.
    I would actually do some of these things if I could, but I couldn't even post a link to the 19 forum for guys in the 18 forum looking for the 19 forum smh. 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    A lot of these guys are still stuck on main forum page …..
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @retirepujols We cannot post this main link into the 18 page?
    I looking around on the 18 page i saw like 3 VIP post....
    The main page not even ‘18 has a bunch of VIP post just for @retirepujols.  But I have also made two thread saying how to get to the ‘19 page and no one has read them.  Those threads have been there for a while too
    eh, well you know what they say. You can lead the horse to the water, but you cant make'em drink.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I have also posted that if they want VIP in 19 to reach out @retirepujols and to send a .99 gift to @canadacubs, then go to subway take a pic of their v-notch and post it in balsamic vinegar, that has garnered hideous results, v-notch photos aint what they used to be.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited August 2019
    What's with the deal with the Quote feature lately? Seems you guys are having issues with that too.

I can't quote, I thought I did something wrong. I am fully aware no one "quotes" me but its hard to steal others.

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    We should do something stupid again to get blue leopard on the forum so he'll fix the quote feature.
    @CanadaCubs isn't anything I say and do on here stupid enough?, I feel like i'm efforting this.

edited August 2019
    Let me reach out to @bayoubengal, see if she can light a fire under him, I hear she sits on the glu behaviour council with @blueleopard

SHE...…. WHAT THE F**K
    @matt_sackett there is an edit button you know

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    So be it. Let the herd thin themselves out.
    My feelings have changed from "let's help these guys" to "f..k those idiots."
    @CanadaCubs I see you haven't read the memo, I'm no longer involved.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @retirepujols is being modest, he enjoy helping people. He actually helped almost 14 different people this week already get  VIP. Please PM him in game and I'm sure he will help you get VIP stat us within  1 week, just keep messaging until  he replies.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    I do enjoy helping, but I was fired when I threw my beer at leop... apparently I'm not "stable" enough. They'll see stable when hq is engulfed in flames 😈
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I just sent it to him. I really hope he sees that before he sees this 

update, he saw my message before he saw this 
    😑
    edited August 2019
    Already VIP but I sent a note and got the fringe benefits....question is what does one do with.... 2 ping pong paddles, a case of milk duds, a ball gag, some fly paper and some 3 in 1 oil??

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    @matt_sackett MacGyver would know what to do with all of that!
    Just no.