Tsb wont stop crashing on me since update

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Why? Was fine, nkw every 3-8minutes it crashes. Cant play woh cause it crashes 1/2 through then restart. I sent 100 feedbacks in now and zero help. I did all the generic fixes, reset my phone even. My xfinity 5.0 wifi is absolutely perfect. My 2nd team on similar older phone plays fine. Why does this better one crash nonstop? 
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    thats as far as quite a few of us have gotten since Friday's update. 
  • JayhawklawJayhawklaw Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

• JayhawklawJayhawklaw Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Since the update, mine constantly crashes and the lag makes gameplay nearly impossible.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I wish it was crashing on me so I wouldn't have to deal with the pitch lags. Why does an app that makes so much money have such poor coding? Beyond ridiculous at this point. 🤬🤬🤬
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Same thing happening with me. Crashes every few minutes. Playing on Moto G5 plus. 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    My educated best guess (still in 5 grade).  Get rid of the Droid if you like playing TSB
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    EXACT SAME HERE.. I cant really even contact CS bc it crashes after every 2 words I type.. Ive lost so much gold and entries on CvC it's.ridiculous.. Now I'm not putting anymore real $ into my team until something changes... Everything was perfect until update.. CS basically told me my device might be too full etccc but it was just fine until the platform changed.. I cant even put up decent points now and losing tons of gold on top of it is really getting frustrating
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I wish it was crashing on me so I wouldn't have to deal with the pitch lags. Why does an app that makes so much money have such poor coding? Beyond ridiculous at this point. 🤬🤬🤬
    @Houmy for glu president... make TSB great again!