All star level 10

bmoreosbmoreos Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Hey guys, I just recently hit level 10 , but I am not a VIP yet. Will the red notification on the allstar tab stay lit until I hit vip?

Comments

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Yes, the red arrow will be there until you become VIP.  There doesn’t seem to be an exact science on how to get VIP, but myself and many others had to reach level 10 all-stars and make a couple more purchases.  I did that, then opened a ticket with CS and bam, the VIP Lounge tab appeared.

If/When you get VIP, don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter within the VIP Lounge, it gets you a bonus gift each month and the newsletter itself is cool too.
  • bmoreosbmoreos Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Great, thanks for the insight!
  • azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I’m tired of the red arrow of death!!! Lol
  • bmoreosbmoreos Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    How long have you been on level 10?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    👆 sarcasm detected
  • jay219jay219 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thanks, I just hit 10 yesterday and I'm already tired of that red arrow!
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I would spend a few more bucks and message Customer service about it. A few of my club mates did and they became VIP @jay219
  • jay219jay219 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I would spend a few more bucks and message Customer service about it. A few of my club mates did and they became VIP @jay219
    Thanks @UltimateWarrior sounds like a plan.
  • glc123glc123 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Ah I remember when I posted this same thing.... be patient itll happen 
  • SeacitizenSeacitizen Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Spent plenty of time and money here! I want to be VIP ASAP. What do I have to do??
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    It's because you get a small number of tickets for free when leveling up, make a purchase of a decent amount and you'll be in the club.
  • HarveyBarsHarveyBars Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Yes, the red arrow will be there until you become VIP.  There doesn’t seem to be an exact science on how to get VIP, but myself and many others had to reach level 10 all-stars and make a couple more purchases.  I did that, then opened a ticket with CS and bam, the VIP Lounge tab appeared.

If/When you get VIP, don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter within the VIP Lounge, it gets you a bonus gift each month and the newsletter itself is cool too.
    @More2Most2First thnx for this, i should be close. 💯 hoping to VIP soon
    ShareTheLove
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    @HarveyBars  You’re welcome...someone gave me that info and it worked for me, so I hope it’s the same for you.  I remember how irritating the damn blinking red arrow was!
  • HarveyBarsHarveyBars Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @More2Most2First for sure. Its nice, having fellow tap players give advice well apperciate it 💯
    ShareTheLove
  • Dacuuubbbsss2017Dacuuubbbsss2017 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I'm not far from lvl 10 and was wondering myself
  • davidwg1davidwg1 Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    I did something that made mine go away.  Not sure if it was a fluke or not but u can try.  Open your menu and click on your name.  That should bring up your four best players screen.  To the right I had a button that said “toggle icon”.  I hit that and it brought up a picture of a ring.  My red arrow disappeared and I got my VIP badge.  Hope it works for you. 
    Didnt work
  • pedromartinezpedromartinez Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    This is comforting that I’m not the only one feeling screwed hahah 
  • Hustunna713Hustunna713 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Just be patient! Glu and tap will reward you!
    Im on 10 myself and it’s just waiting. I’m at 827$ spent 10k gold yesterday and majority events are 70 mil and 130 mil plus. 
    I am patiently but impatiently waiting lol
  • JMoon966JMoon966 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same thing just happened to me.  I just wish they were clearer on the VIP requirements.  I guess the mystery is supposed to make it feel more special.
  • DyldoHunchoDyldoHuncho Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I opened a ticket recently after I achieved all star 10, and they said that money spent is just one of the factors in becoming VIP. They also look in to your activities on the forums here and in-game as well. 
  • Biggreen1986Biggreen1986 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Told me the same thing. I've spent close to $1300 in game, play everyday, and compete in every event. They just say money is not all what we look at. Keep playing...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @CanadaCubs I looked through the previous forums (18,17,16,15) out of boredom and I saw these posts on them all. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @Bighead38 @ElTownBombers this is the 19 forum
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @CanadaCubs I looked through the previous forums (18,17,16,15) out of boredom and I saw these posts on them all. 
    So...when Glu gives the cut and paste response “be more active on social media, forums, etc...” people come here and complain?  It seems like there’s something in their brains that isn’t connecting the dots.  People just need to embrace the game as a whole. Forget about status. 
    Sadly, status means more to some people than anything. The feeling of superiority, I guess. Lol
    ~UNAGI~
    Ebiggz said:
    Sadly, status means more to some people than anything. The feeling of superiority, I guess. Lol
    I wonder if I change my name to master pujols if people would shorten it as Pujols still, or master 🤔