New update won't open!!

Comments

• DBsDadDBsDad Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    What type of phone is that?
  • DBsDadDBsDad Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    At least it's good to know it has nothing to do with our Glu accounts.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    The phone I borrowed was an Android running on 8.  I didn't try to do anything, but it did load. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    DBsDad said:
    same error. 
    Jeez, well the last thing I can think of would be using a different device as @DaveMustang mentioned. If anyone has a tablet or another phone for whatever reason, that could be an option. I'm just going to assume that if the devs haven't fixed this issue by now, there's a slim chance they will ever fix it. On the other hand, someone mentioned to me they may have introduced so many new things at once so that everything screws up at the same time and they can fix it all in one swoop rather than introducing something that's bugged, fixing it, introducing something else that's bugged, repeat. So, I guess there's a chance. I hope to see you all tapping away soon. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    There is definitely that hope. My damn fingers are itchy!!!
  • BibbsBibbs Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

• BibbsBibbs Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I don't like the fact that he suggested that I just go ahead and use a different phone. I'm not holding out hope anymore. Gentlemen, the end is near.
  • CYBUNYAKCYBUNYAK Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I already gave up.  I am in the current #1 club this weekend and told the team to dump me to fill that spot.  It's sad but it is nice to have time to do other things
    Bibbs said:
    I don't like the fact that he suggested that I just go ahead and use a different phone. I'm not holding out hope anymore. Gentlemen, the end is near.
    Yeah, I've gotten a similar email
    CYBUNYAK said:
    I already gave up.  I am in the current #1 club this weekend and told the team to dump me to fill that spot.  It's sad but it is nice to have time to do other things
      I've pretty much done the same on our club chat. Tho, I'm the leader, so that means everyone just goes their own way. I've started messing around with other games, but I'm missing the unique aspects. Lol Oh well. I'm gonna keep trying. Tho it might be awhile before a new update.  
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
      I've pretty much done the same on our club chat. Tho, I'm the leader, so that means everyone just goes their own way. I've started messing around with other games, but I'm missing the unique aspects. Lol Oh well. I'm gonna keep trying. Tho it might be awhile before a new update.  
    What's the club name? I may steal CVC rewards if nobody is there 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    What's the club name? I may steal CVC rewards if nobody is there 😂
     LOL. Platinum too. But it's private. Otherwise, I'd say go for it. The true grinders are in different clubs now. Only had 4 or 5 who always put up. The rest....

There was gonna be a shake up when I got back.  
  • Wackywaldo19Wackywaldo19 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I got an email from CS on Saturday saying be patient and look for an email that will tell what i need to do to fix this problem.  Today,Monday i get an email saying we haven't heard from you since the last email so we are now closing this ticket. What a bunch of assholes!
    I got an email from CS on Saturday saying be patient and look for an email that will tell what i need to do to fix this problem.  Today,Monday i get an email saying we haven't heard from you since the last email so we are now closing this ticket. What a bunch of assholes!
    It's a bunch of bullshit. Everyone who's complaining on here has gotten that same kinda shit.  
  • BurbankCABurbankCA Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    This is what my experience with a GLU account rep has so far been like:

Intitial Email:

1st GLU Reply:

My reply back #1:

GLU rep:

My final reply back:

• SDKimbleSDKimble Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Lots of good things in the new update. GLU will fix what needs to be fixed. 
    BurbankCA said:
    My final reply back:

Dude it's so **** rediculous. I really don't think customer service can help any of us. Apparently there are certain cut and paste answers and that's it. 
    SDKimble said:
    Lots of good things in the new update. GLU will fix what needs to be fixed. 
     I hope so, but it's been almost 2 weeks of bs answers. Everyone complaining here has gotten nothing but be patient or try another device.  

Is what it is 
  • guineopowerguineopower Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Since 2 weeks now.. game crashed after 30 sec.. not even able to play a single game... whats the problem?

edited July 2019
    I did everything possible. .... same issues... the only thing I didnt try is to change my tablet!

I did everything possible. .... same issues... the only I didnt try is to change my tablet!

Yeah, this is far beyond irritating now. The cookie cutter answers from customer service have been of zero use. 
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @DaveMustang man this sucks, we need to organize a day that all of the community doesn't log in until they fix this. That's my best idea so you think this is possible? And what your going thru sucks, sorry bro.

I'm the leader of my group and the problem is that it looks like I am the only one facing that issue.. I dont think they will do anything since its a minority that is having problem... what others tricks can we do?
    sherold22 said:
    @DaveMustang man this sucks, we need to organize a day that all of the community doesn't log in until they fix this. That's my best idea so you think this is possible? And what your going thru sucks, sorry bro.

It's a great idea.  Tho it won't work. There's been a number of times that people tried to get a gold strike going last season over box odds.  Never happened. That, and almost everyone is playing.  Hell, I don't think writing customer service is doing any good either. Only thing a human does on the other end is figure out which canned response might fit. 
    I'm the leader of my group and the problem is that it looks like I am the only one facing that issue.. I dont think they will do anything since its a minority that is having problem... what others tricks can we do?
     I'm the leader too. Tho there are two others in my club having the same damn problem.  Dude, I don't think there is anything left to do other than keep pestering customer service in the hope that they'll fix it for the next update. They added too many new money making deals to have them scrap it.