Resetting Ad ID doesnt work

Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
Have reset ID 2 or 3x this weekend for the 2x gold... for some reason, it is not working and I'm still getting the video unavailable.  Anyone have this before? On Android, what works for you?

Comments

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Man, I've had it happen. I'm one of those frozen out since the update. However, unless things have changed, sometimes u just have to do it a few times until it does work. I don't know why. 

Good luck tho man. Hope u get em working again. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Just make sure you are force-closing the tsb app, and give it a few seconds before opening again.  Past that, I have no idea.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Will keep attempting, thx for the responses.  Any other tips from others welcome.
    Thekid84 said:
    Will keep attempting, thx for the responses.  Any other tips from others welcome.
      Well screw u too. 
    LOL. Just kidding man. Hope u find it.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    If you’re on iOS, try also toggling the “Limit Ad Tracking” on/off.  Sometimes just resetting the Ad ID doesn’t do it for me, but if I mess with both settings, it usually breaks through for me, lol.

if you’re on Android, I’m sure there is a similar ad tracking option somewhere, but I wouldn’t know where to direct you on that one 🤷‍♂️
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    It is in the same menu as the ad id on Android.  @More2Most2First, I have to do both occasionally on my Android, too.
  • Redsman19Redsman19 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I've done it a few times today to keep gathering gold since @DaveMustang was kind enough to tell me how. Has working great for me. I'm on a Samsung Note 9.
    Redsman19 said:
    I've done it a few times today to keep gathering gold since @DaveMustang was kind enough to tell me how. Has working great for me. I'm on a Samsung Note 9.
     Lol. I try to help if I can.  That particular bit of knowledge comes in handy. 
    Appreciate the input fellas!
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Toggle the the limit ad tracker (or the Android version of it) on and back to off to reset, don't use the ad ID. That saves your history, so you're available for more catered ads. That gives you a better chance of getting shorter ads. Doesn't guarantee it, but when the ad ID is reset, you're going to get the most profitable ads for Glu. Those are all gonna be 30 seconds. 
    Day 1 resetting ID was a little spotty... the rest of the weekend it worked.  Allowed me to get close to 7k in gold this weekend.  Thanks for the thoughts everyone, and here's to another 2x gold weekend hopefully soon!
    Cooz19 said:
    Toggle the the limit ad tracker (or the Android version of it) on and back to off to reset, don't use the ad ID. That saves your history, so you're available for more catered ads. That gives you a better chance of getting shorter ads. Doesn't guarantee it, but when the ad ID is reset, you're going to get the most profitable ads for Glu. Those are all gonna be 30 seconds. 
    Nice. I didn't know that man. Gonna definitely give it a try if I ever get back in.