7-19-19 Boxes

2Next

Comments

• Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    That has happened to me several times...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    That's happened to me quite a few times @mwilson829
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Y’all are killing the boxes 15 boxes(including free ones) got nothing. Glu when are you going to release the update for guaranteed playerafter 10 boxes?
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    @mwilson829 that happened to me too but eventually they opened after I kept tapping the screen
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Y’all are killing the boxes 15 boxes(including free ones) got nothing. Glu when are you going to release the update for guaranteed playerafter 10 boxes?
    That happened to me as well except I pulled a 350 SS.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Man, thanks to these boxes I find myself full of CvC bonus players (Devers, Donaldson and Heyward), plus the POTM LeMahieu I already had.  Should be a fun weekend.
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Got lucky on the 1st box and got Moncada. Wasn't sure on leveling him until I noticed he was a switch hitter. Still went to 5k for the xp and got the extra gold from the field pass. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Heyward might not be ideal with meh power and super speed but I needed another LHB so I capped him (had field pass active/10% discount perk, actually pulled him and Paddack 4 times each in about 60 boxes). So I got at worst my 2nd LHB for WoH and my Ace (Paddack I took to D1 letting the other pulls level him to D4). I also grabbed Contreras who will be my project prime after I finish up with Bieber so this was a banner week as far as luck goes.  I usually have average luck but get lots of pulls due to 2-3 D6 cycles from Thursday through the weekend.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Man this is shaping up to be another one of those all-star box weekend when I ended up 1/49.
    So far I'm 1/22 on Bazookas with only Braun coming on box #3. 0/4 Cubs/Padres, 0/4 Summertime boxes
  • Savage225Savage225 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Man this is shaping up to be another one of those all-star box weekend when I ended up 1/49.
    So far I'm 1/22 on Bazookas with only Braun coming on box #3. 0/4 Cubs/Padres, 0/4 Summertime boxes
    Yes, this is a very bad weekend it seems so far
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Heyward might not be ideal with meh power and super speed but I needed another LHB so I capped him (had field pass active/10% discount perk, actually pulled him and Paddack 4 times each in about 60 boxes). So I got at worst my 2nd LHB for WoH and my Ace (Paddack I took to D1 letting the other pulls level him to D4). I also grabbed Contreras who will be my project prime after I finish up with Bieber so this was a banner week as far as luck goes.  I usually have average luck but get lots of pulls due to 2-3 D6 cycles from Thursday through the weekend.
    Same. Took Contreras platinum 8 hoping to get another cycle in to go for duplicates 

Just wanted to throw an update out there, look at this freaking beast. 0.23 era? Yes, please!
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Heyward has been beasting it up, as well. The dude has better stats for me than capped Moncada 🤯
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    15 Bazooka and 20 Cubs boxes. 
    One Braun out of all this crap. 
    WTF!!!
    Rest all XP
    Wasting too much on this fn game for no return. 
    Wasted on this damn Field Pass too. 
    FU Glu!!!!
  • TRABUKOTRABUKO Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Bought 7 + 3 gift bazooka boxes chasing Devers and just got 1 Cruz. Frustrating.