Optimal batting order for maximizing CvC bonus players?

CalNateCalNate Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
I was wondering if anyone felt like there was an optimal batting order to maximize CvC points.  I think you want the highest bonus player batting lead off so that you get an immediate multiplier boost for your whole lineup.  However, if you have other bonus players, where do you place them?  Should you put them all at the top of your line up to maximize your multiplier immediately, or should you spread them out throughout your lineup to hopefully provide intermittent boosts when you inevitably make an out and have your multiplier cut in half?  I can see an argument for both.  Maybe there is a better approach that I haven't listed here?   

Comments

• Dacuuubbbsss2017Dacuuubbbsss2017 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    If I have multiple cvc bonus players I put them at the top. Again your right there may be another approach but I do the same.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I load the top then put. My high hit rate person from top to bottom 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I only ever have one guy and he goes at the top.  If I had multiple, I'd probably still stack the top.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    If I do or do not have a bonus guy i use the auto line up. Typically helps for me, and If i have a multiplier guy he gets lead off.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I’m not certain if the skills are active in CvC, but I stack the top of my lineup, adjusted for skills.

For example:  If one of my bonus players has a bases empty skill, I put them 1st...if a bonus player has RISP skill, I put them 3rd or 4th, etc.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I've heard some say that they don't like to use the bonus guy at lead off because they get walked often. Personally, I always stack all my bonus players at the top. If I have 3 bonus players, for example, they will be the top 3 in the batting order for me. Keep in mind that the mega scores are achieved by maximizing continues with gold and a replay(always at the very end if going that route). In those cases, you don't have to worry about the multiplier going down.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I discovered something today too...I changed my roster from potential to current, that helped me a ton...(wish I had checked that when I had no less than 4 bonus guys this past weekend)

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I stack them at the top, taking their skills into consideration.
    Then the non-bonus players go in order based on their rate combined with skills and batting hand
  • jwd1201jwd1201 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    What makes a player a bonus player???
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @jwd1201, short answer: GLU.  There is an announcement before each event, stating the bonus players for that particular event.
  • cuseC08cuseC08 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Always put bonus players at the top so they get the most at bats. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    jwd1201 said:
    What makes a player a bonus player???
    Penis size, I hear. 
  • mattycampmattycamp Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    cuseC08 said:
    Always put bonus players at the top so they get the most at bats. 
    That's my thinking. The guy hitting first is always going to be more likely to get an extra at bat than a guy batting seventh (for example).