These Boxes Suck Hard

likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
15 Bazooka and 20 Cubs boxes. 
One Braun out of all this crap. 
WTF!!!
Rest all XP
Wasting too much on this fn game for no return. 
Wasted on this damn Field Pass too. 
FU Glu!!!!
Prev1

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I'm 2 for 19 on the Bazooka (Snell and Braun). That's more or less in line with what's posted. Not thrilled about it (they'll get me bonus points but aren't really useful after today), but thems the breaks sometimes. 

Almost feels like we're getting double gold this weekend just to bump up the volume of transactions. Way too many positions I don't need in those boxes anyway. 
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    I went 0 for 8 on these bad boys
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Blame @Bigpredfan. He's pulled Monacado not once, not twice, not even three times, but FOUR times between both of his teams. I believe he only got a handful of boxes too.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    Blame @Bigpredfan. He's pulled Monacado not once, not twice, not even three times, but FOUR times between both of his teams. I believe he only got a handful of boxes too.
    Well that's just some greedy-ass bullshit then! 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    DFBB said:
    Well that's just some greedy-ass bullshit then! 
    And I want Devers. Pulled Moncada twice on each team. Probably a total of 25 boxes. No other primes from the box. 
  • cappi88cappi88 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I pulled Hayward six times Baez 5 and Kirby Yates 5 I pulled Ian Snell but he didn’t make it to my roster because they said I didn’t have an open space for him
    edited July 2019
    cappi88 said:
    I pulled Hayward six times Baez 5 and Kirby Yates 5 I pulled Ian Snell but he didn’t make it to my roster because they said I didn’t have an open space for him
    At the odds I'm getting this weekend, I'd need to buy 304 boxes to get that many player pulls.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I have purchased an EMBARRASSING amount of Cubs/Padres boxes, just chasing Contreras, with no luck...
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I’ve had tremendous luck this weekend 
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I got shogay
    On a related note, did you guys know you can cycle fan rewards?  I didn't.  I do now...
    Btw:. This guy is pretty good...

I am not convinced that there is even a Contreras in the Cubs/Padres box...

Can someone please post a ss of him on their roster, before I COMPLETELY lose my mind...
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I'm with all of you. 0 for 16 combined over the last 2 weekends
    edited July 2019
    @Tdub71, @Haraycaray pulled contreras. Your Scwarbs is awesome! He's better than my Votto and Votto kills all the rightys in WoH.
    edited July 2019
    @dfbb, yeah Schwarber is a beast, even for 380 max.  He pushed my keeper Ichiro to subs, at least until the next max increase.

Edit: With Syndergaard added this weekend, all my keepers are currently irrelevant...  Goldy has been out since Monster May Bell.
    DFBB said:
    And now I have a dilemma 

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Pulled from a gift box yesterday. I do think they need to up the player percentage and cut the xp percentage in boxes.  
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts

I think I’m the first guy to pull anything out fo the free gift boxes lmaoooo
    @samtheman, I hate you.  JK.  Congrats, still jealous, though.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    FML
    Every time you guys post the great players you get in boxes, you make me buy like three boxes minimum. I'm not doing it this time! (addiction whispers in his ear) "C'mon...you KNOW you wanna..."
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The urge to post 11 screenshots for @Cooz19 is overwhelming. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited July 2019
    @retirepujols, I know, right?  I have every damn event bonus, EXCEPT Contreras, Moncada, and Devers...  GLU definitely got me this weekend.

Edit: I have pulled Heyward no less than 15 times...
    The urge to post 11 screenshots for @Cooz19 is overwhelming. 
    I’ll start 

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I pulled Heyward Friday. Have to say he’s been really good for a max 350 player.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @Bigpredfan started it 🤷🏻‍♂️

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Dang, @retirepujols, I didn't even blink and you got Monacado capped?? Whoa!!!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Got Heyward like 8 times, Paddack 5 times, Kintzler 5 times and traded him in, Myers, and Contreras but I also opened over 100 boxes (field pass meant I did 4 D6s this weekend)