Trading between club members

hogan3jabhogan3jab Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
I would like to be able to trade players and resources with club members. Even if that came with a "transfer fee" of some sort. That way it's not cutting into Glu's bottom line as much as I do realize they are running a business. 

Comments

• mmorri24mmorri24 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I like it. I have like 7 extra 5 star pitchers that I can't even use. I know other guys in my club that can use them. Be nice to get some back and forth trading going. Even if it's limited to like 1 trade per week or something, it would add a whole new dynamic to the game. 
  • Wilson74Wilson74 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I would love to be able to trade players even if it’s only with in clubs. 
  • alexalvey91alexalvey91 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    That would be cool. Would take me back to the days of trading baseball cards. 
  • frankrizzo31frankrizzo31 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Being able to trade with club members would be awesome. 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    I've been advocating in club trading for 2 seasons. Lol. It's definitely a money issue with Glu. That's understandable. After all, it's a business, but I think they could figure out something. Maybe something as simple as charging gold. Just make it reasonable. Make both sides pay. That way people with multiple teams still have to pay. 
    I think that would work. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Just think that if you could cycle woh 20 times on Monday and trade with every club member then everybody could have a bonus player. Glu would never go for that. 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Just think that if you could cycle woh 20 times on Monday and trade with every club member then everybody could have a bonus player. Glu would never go for that. 
    That's why there would have to be cost for the trade.  say 200 gold (could be higher) or make a new material like a trade ticket as well as can only trade at a certain time of the year.  I don't believe you should just be able to trade freely then it would take away from profitability and in my opinion make the game not worth playing.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    What if it was just box players, and the receiving team had to pay the cost of the box to Glu (or double) and the sending team received double the trade in value? 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I would love to see it happen but glu would definitely have to benefit financially from this. Your idea would allow for this. 
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I would love to see it happen but glu would definitely have to benefit financially from this. Your idea would allow for this. 
     And benefit quite well