Options

Benintendi or Moncada?

RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
I have about 34,000 PXP. Beni and Moncada are my only Prime 400 hitters. Beni is already Gold 7, and Moncada is Bronze 10. Should I:

A. Spend the PXP to cap Beni at Gold 10
B. Spend the PXP to get Moncada to about Gold 1
C. Save the PXP until you can get Moncada to a useable level, or until I land a better player.

My lineup is all BXP Gold 10 350 max hitters (plus a Gold 7 Benintendi). 

What should I do?

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I would cap Benintendi, dump Moncada, and then start saving enough pxp to immediately cap your next prime that you'll keep. A bronze 10 prime is not going to do much for you, any bxp player you have in gold will be far better. I'm also assuming a g7 Benintendi isn't world's better than a 350 bxp player at g10, so it's just a waste of a prime player imo. Get that guy capped and get your money's worth
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    I was leaning that way! So trade in Moncada? Or just keep him just in case I don’t pull another 400 prime for a while and have enough PXP to cap him? I’ve traded in quite a few 370-390 primes because i was waiting to get better ones that would be relevant for longer. @retirepujols
  • Options
    cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I was leaning that way! So trade in Moncada? Or just keep him just in case I don’t pull another 400 prime for a while and have enough PXP to cap him? I’ve traded in quite a few 370-390 primes because i was waiting to get better ones that would be relevant for longer. @retirepujols
    Keep moncada. Wait until you have the prime xp to cap him. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    If you want to keep him, then keep him lol. If you go that route, I would advise to still save the pxp until you can get him capped (or close to). If you do that, you'll also have a better understanding of whether he's worth it or not (if higher max primes are available at that point). I just hate to see pxp go to waste 😁
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    With the great chance of getting a 350 outfielder I would save my pxp if you don’t have a lot of pxp or don’t come by it fairly easy.  I am gold right now and haven’t upgraded my benintendi but @retirepujols and I have discussed this too.  Personally I would save for a lesser attained prime and a little better WOH skills (if that’s what you like).

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts

Yesterday’s lineup with benintendi s10
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.