Reset legend resources

nickname9999nickname9999 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
Do you get any resources for resetting My Legend?

Comments

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    not 100% sure but I do not believe you do.  Mind if I ask what level you are? Bronze, silver, gold?
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • nickname9999nickname9999 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    My legend is gold.
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I don't think you do
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited July 2019
    From what I can gather and reading most post about "my legend" to level your legend past gold/silver, you are "wasting" resources.  Now I could be wrong but that is what I have gained from past post.  Spend the resources on high level bxp players becomes more beneficial due to the double skills rather than just the one.

@retirepujols @Tdub71 @Houmy @CanadaCubs

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    Gold 4 is 16k...the only value is see in them is if you play slugfest. Right now at gold 3, he is a 158 slugger. That’s still in my top 10.
    but I agree it’s just too costly to get them up to speed. It’s a valuable resource when your are building your team in bronze and silver but escalated quickly...currently in diamond looking for an edge.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    From what I can gather and reading most post about "my legend" to level your legend past gold/silver, you are "wasting" resources.  Now I could be wrong but that is what I have gained from past post.  Spend the resources on high level bxp players becomes more beneficial due to the double skills rather than just the one.

@retirepujols @Tdub71 @Houmy @CanadaCubs

It would be nice if they added a 2nd skill in the next update.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
    No, you don't get resources for that. You want to know what you get? A headache. You spend the gold to reset the guy, make him how he should have been made in the first place (a switch hitting catcher with high hit rating), and then you blow through a gang of bxp to get him nice and pretty only to find the old my legend back in his place an hour later with the resources you spent still gone. If you're swimming in resources and love your legend, that's cool, just be prepared for a mess first. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • 2430Blue2430Blue Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    You don’t receive a pinch of anything for resetting your legend and you loose 500 gold. I learned the hard way. 😢 On the other hand I needed another position player that I wasn’t receiving any above a 4 star so I put him as that player. Worked out good for me but I could’ve used that 500 gold for something else too. 
  • 2430Blue2430Blue Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Your legend plays for your favorite team and what if your favorite team is up for bonus points does his hits/RBIs count as well?
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Yes you get those favorite team points.