No clear point on how you achieve VIP.

Biggreen1986Biggreen1986 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I've been trying to get VIP status since this season came out. I've spent right $1300, I've played almost 5,000 games, level 6 platinum, play everyday, and compete in every event. I've had this STUPID red flashing arrow on my all-star ticket box and its driving me back a** crazy🤯

Comments

• Hammer2436Hammer2436 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’ve asked several times and it is always the same generic answer
  • Hammer2436Hammer2436 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Not sure how much I’ve spent but I’ve played over 6k games and play every event. Short of being on every second of every day I play constantly. I was told to be more active. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    If you're asking, you obviously don't want it badly enough. Review step 7 again, and meditate with your metaphysical beam. Only in that state of being will you find your capsular vision. THAT is the essence of VIP...that, and only that. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    PM @retirepujols for VIP badge. He usually gives them out on Mondays. Enter Code: 547854
    Sorry, but that code isn't working.  I'm for totes cereals I need that VIP.  Guess I'll just try 696969... it's hilarious
    Just no.  
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Im skipping VIP.. I got an email from GLU that EXEC-VP was better, 20K PXP, every monday and each time you close the app and re-open you get 20 Evo,  you are automatically granted the field pass that came out in the update but the leveling discount is a whopping 50%
    #starting$hit
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    @Biggreen1986 I'm not crazy active on the forums, but I hit VIP this morning and I had 17 posts to name which helps and I contacted customer care about the annoying red arrow and what I need to do to be a VIP. I was vip an hour after their response.
  • bigwayne07bigwayne07 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This stupid red arrow is messing with my ocd. Come on already!
  • UncleB238UncleB238 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I received mine soon after following them on Facebook. I had spent between $818 - $900.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    @matt_sackett are you a level 2 or level 3 exec?  Trying to see if I need a different credit card provider. 
    Its a different one than that...Big Green Exec, my profile pic is 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.