Balsamic Vinegar

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    If I posted my last few lunches, you would just pity me...
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    It takes a confident man to eat ribs at work
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Cycle capped classic WOH in platinum while I crushed 2 pounds of smoked ribs and chicken. Closed the door to my office. I was definitely in Do Not Disturb mode. 
    It's amazing, because this is pretty much the exact opposite of my experience. Lost at 5.10 in silver while I ate pizza rolls my daughter didn't finish. Worked in the door-less living room where I was bombarded with calls, texts and Slack messages. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Bump.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Im a tad disappointed this has gone dormant, therefore today is going to be deli day, and there shalt be a sammich.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Amen, brother!
    Lady in front of me at the grocery store had a bottle of balsamic salad dressing. She was average-looking, so I turned my attention elsewhere, possibly clicking the "Watch Video" button. 
    I wonder if she was going to make a sandwich with it. Despite being average looking, I would’ve scanned through her cart to see what she was getting into. She could’ve been into some next level stuff
    😭😭😭😭 It's not very often I actually laugh from reading things, but this dry humor is 🤬ing amazing 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @Cooz19, was it because it’s double gold?  If it was regular gold, would you have pursued this situation further?  I’m just trying to get a feel for where you stand on the matter.  Beauty is skin deep, but like I said earlier- she could’ve been into some next level stuff.  I chalk this one up as missed opportunity/connection 
    Beauty is skin-deep, like so many 340 max players earned in Fan Rewards after spending 10k (or like the 5 percent off I had because of my Advantage card at my local Giant Eagle). Double gold videos come, what, once every four or five weeks on average? Usually at random? Might not come again? 

I see plenty of Pittsburgh 7s. I can't allow one to steal my focus from double gold. Now...back to double gold. 
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    IMO, this has to be the best, random, thread on this forum. 
    ~UNAGI~
    Ebiggz said:
    It's up there, but Glu bot stole my heart.
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    Ebiggz said:
    Trueeeeee. I'm ashamed to say I forgot about that thread. 🙊🙊
    ~UNAGI~
    TO @Glu_TapSports_Bot!!!!!
    (Raises glass, chugs, clicks off ad tracker button, clicks it back on)
    Btw @CanadaCubs, when were you in mayhem? I see your name fairly high in the loyalty rankings 🧐
    It's definitely too much work, it starts to throw the whole fun aspect out of the window. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Ebiggz said:
    Ebiggz said:
    Trueeeeee. I'm ashamed to say I forgot about that thread. 🙊🙊
    Never forget... also, never surrender.  I think Corey Hart said that... or maybe it was Cory Wolfhart from Futureman??  I dunno, I forget!
    Just no.  
    My favorite college professor used to say: "There are 3 things that start to fail when you get old.  Your eyes, your ears, and something I can't remember."
    Cooz19 said:
    @Cooz19, was it because it’s double gold?  If it was regular gold, would you have pursued this situation further?  I’m just trying to get a feel for where you stand on the matter.  Beauty is skin deep, but like I said earlier- she could’ve been into some next level stuff.  I chalk this one up as missed opportunity/connection 
    Beauty is skin-deep, like so many 340 max players earned in Fan Rewards after spending 10k (or like the 5 percent off I had because of my Advantage card at my local Giant Eagle). Double gold videos come, what, once every four or five weeks on average? Usually at random? Might not come again? 

I see plenty of Pittsburgh 7s. I can't allow one to steal my focus from double gold. Now...back to double gold. 
    Did she have a V notch???

@matt_sackett, I sure hope so.  Otherwise "she" might have been... something else...
    Someone asked me earlier today Is there anything that Balsamic doesn't Make better...and I have a definitive answer.

Beets

Beets are God's Toilet Paper.

Someone asked me earlier today Is there anything that Balsamic doesn't Make better...and I have a definitive answer.

Beets

Beets are God's Toilet Paper.
    I spent the better part of my life hating beets up until about 2 years ago.  Oddly enough, balsamic vinegar played a significant part in this. Goat cheese was also a factor. 
    Is there a particular kind of goat cheese you recommend?
    The version of goat cheese that's from the fromunda goat perhaps?

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I am thoroughly impressed with how long this post has been active. Congrats on your booming success of a post @midgetmullet
    Need more Living Legends!
    I think I just found my new Fantasy Fooball Team Name  "the innerworkings of my cheese"

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I think I just found my new Fantasy Fooball Team Name  "the innerworkings of my cheese"
    @matt_sackett would be even better if you are a Green Bay Fan
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    and now ...this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icWy4eeTJuU

How Croissants are made

I was in Hawaii a few weeks ago and went to a goat cheese farm, Surfing Goat Dairy.  They had twenty different kinds to taste.  It was an extraordinary experience.

Weird...saw on google today.

3 Common Hawaiian Plumbing Issues

1. Sewage Smells

A raw odor coming from your basement drain or bathroom sink might be an indication that your entire plumbing system needs help. Hawaii has a very moist climate, which can sometimes cause pipes to become damaged or cracked. If these components become compromised, and sewage begins leaking through, it will create a significant health risk for you and your family. To avoid any issues, avoid goat cheese as a rule, Beets also are something that can damage plumbing and should never be eaten.

Did you try 20 different goat cheeses?

i tried about ten.  I ate lunch about an hour before so I didn’t want to over indulge.  
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    My nephews wife made buffalo chicken dip the other night. Personally, I wouldn’t have called it “buffalo chicken” as the spice was just right. Not very hot. It was a shame that nacho cheese doritos wasn’t on the menu, but it still tasted good with ruffles plain potato chips.