Options

How about a contest that is about skill not about who has the most money?

scott1x2xscott1x2x Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
This new contest is a joke

Answers

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    How is it a joke? You score loads more by manually playing it than through autoplay, so I'm confused by everything you've got going on here 😵
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    How is it a joke? You score loads more by manually playing it than through autoplay, so I'm confused by everything you've got going on here 😵
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
  • Options
    BurbankCABurbankCA Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Pujols ... You're funny ash man! I wish I knew what the new event was and could play it myself! 
  • Options
    BurbankCABurbankCA Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Pujols ... You're funny ash man! I wish I knew what the new event was and could play it myself! 
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Money makes the world go round
     u can’t be the best without money on this game but if u maximize CvC, login times, achievement 10/10 video rewards, tier rewards from club, and cash box and card choice, u can get quite a lot without spending and still be 70-80% of the ability of the crazy spenders which is a good deal 
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Money makes the world go round
     u can’t be the best without money on this game but if u maximize CvC, login times, achievement 10/10 video rewards, tier rewards from club, and cash box and card choice, u can get quite a lot without spending and still be 70-80% of the ability of the crazy spenders which is a good deal