Options

UI for buying cash draft picks

bobloblawbobloblaw Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited July 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I just started my TSB '19 campaign after an introductory '18. I have a bunch of cash and need to upgrade players. So I keep tapping furiously to buy 10+ second round picks and the app has to restart. Not sure exactly what happened.

Instead of tapping quickly to buy draft picks, and potentially causing the app to require a restart, what if we could just enter a numerical value and click once for draft pick purchases? 

Comments

• Options
    effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    👆This. But with bonus games. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    That would be great for donating club items as well, that slider hates me. It know good and well I only need to donate 684 gloves, but my options will be 509 and 1,243 🤦🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    That would be great for donating club items as well, that slider hates me. It know good and well I only need to donate 684 gloves, but my options will be 509 and 1,243 🤦🏻‍♂️
    This is why you don’t drink and tap. You should be able to get within 500 of what you are looking to donate when sober. 
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    This is why you don’t drink and tap. You should be able to get within 500 of what you are looking to donate when sober. 
    It would be nice to get within exactly what I'm looking to donate in any condition 😁 I also described my issue incorrectly, I was thinking about the loyalty points from donating more than the actual item amount 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    How about a button that makes second-round draft picks go away forever? 
  • Options
    Cooz19 said:
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Yes. 
  • Options
    Cooz19 said:
    Make it late round picks and you have me on board. I still get a lot of XP from 2nd round picks. 
  • Options
    It would be nice to get within exactly what I'm looking to donate in any condition 😁 I also described my issue incorrectly, I was thinking about the loyalty points from donating more than the actual item amount 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    That makes more sense. 

All I want is a - button on the left and a + button on the right where I can go 1 at a time until I get it exactly where I want it to be before I donate 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Make it late round picks and you have me on board. I still get a lot of XP from 2nd round picks. 
    I love this...Compromise! It's so beautiful! (sniff)