Prime players

Jsand1Jsand1 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
 I'm at a loss, I have over 140k in prime points and can't get a prime player. I spend money on this dang game and I feel like it's always wasted. It's becoming frustrating. I'm the best in my club and participate daily. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

Answers

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I'm in the same boat.. about 188k in pxp... not one prime ugh
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I’m in the complete opposite boat... a bench full of Prime Max 380-400 players with less than 10k PXP... I’m just stashing them away until I could get enough PXP!!!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Patience, grasshopper. I just checked your team out, and the only thing I will say is you may want to either: 1. Find a gold club for better CVC rewards, or 2. Level your current club to gold for better CVC rewards. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Patience, grasshopper. I just checked your team out, and the only thing I will say is you may want to either: 1. Find a gold club for better CVC rewards, or 2. Level your current club to gold for better CVC rewards. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I’m in the complete opposite boat... a bench full of Prime Max 380-400 players with less than 10k PXP... I’m just stashing them away until I could get eno
  • Jsand1Jsand1 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Not sure how to level my club? I mean I have patience. I play every day, win about half my CVC and spend gold lol. Isn't that how it works. 
    If you need prime players then cycle HOF. Otherwise, save your money.  I seem to get a prime player every cvc night.  
    Cycle HOF? Sorry new to the terminology
    If you need prime players then cycle HOF. Otherwise, save your money.  I seem to get a prime player every cvc night.  
    Jsand1 said:
    Not sure how to level my club? I mean I have patience. I play every day, win about half my CVC and spend gold lol. Isn't that how it works. 

You go here to donate items in order to help your club level up. With a gold club, the CVC rewards are better. Platinum is better than gold, diamond is better than platinum, etc. 
    edited July 2019
    Deleted, another double post.
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    I'm at the opposite spectrum, lol. Almost 400k in pxp and 12 prime players. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Deleted. Stupid double post
    ~UNAGI~
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @Jsand1 "Cycle HOF" means to repeatedly beat the top level of the Monday Walk Off Hero event. 

There are the elites like @CanadaCubs who think cycling HOF is something all of us can do. He fails to remember we are about two dozen floors below him...
    Cooz19 said:
    @Jsand1 "Cycle HOF" means to repeatedly beat the top level of the Monday Walk Off Hero event. 

There are the elites like @CanadaCubs who think cycling HOF is something all of us can do. He fails to remember we are about two dozen floors below him...
    I play this almost all day long and can sometimes only beat warmup. I actually do donate everything I have. Maybe I just suck lol.
    edited July 2019
    Stupid double post
    edited July 2019
    Stupid triple post