Open all/trade in all option

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

I know some of you have thousands of these little guys saved up, but these 522 are enough for me to not even want to bother opening them. Can we PLEASE have a trade in all and/or an open all option? 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Amen, it is so annoying to.have to open all of those!!! I get annoyed with 30 and you are way past me @retirepujols
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday. At this point of the season most of us don’t even need the number 1 picks either. 
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I think a trade in all option would be so awesome or like 100+ for a RANDOM 5star specialty player box
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Need to bxp from 2nd round picks. They give a good ratio for trade in value 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
    So I actually cleared out my second round and late round picks- ended up a little over 41k bxp richer. Not too bad, but god awful opening them 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    So I actually cleared out my second round and late round picks- ended up a little over 41k bxp richer. Not too bad, but god awful opening them 
    I believe they have taken the name “tap” to the extreme in this instance.  Haha
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I'm all for this option. It would be a huge player-friendly bonus. But I don't think they will because they want you to accidentally tap one too many times and spend cash or gold uselessly.  
  • claytonshawnclaytonshawn Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This would be a great feature!
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I totally agree with this, although we all know Glu wants us to tap, tap, tap...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I totally agree with this, although we all know Glu wants us to tap, tap, tap...
    Knowing those guys, it may find itself in field pass. 
    Knowing those guys, it may find itself in field pass. 
    Now that is truly worth it …….
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    People have been asking for this since Tap ‘17. We’ll probably still be asking in 2020.