ATTN: if you were cheating, please stop.

2Next

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    BurbankCA said:
    I can't do that... I'm not good enough. I'm not as good as you man. I try, but you're better. 

But, that being said... I'm not bad either. In fact, I'm better than most. 
    And if my team is 90k and the other team is 90k and I consistently beat said other team 7 out of 10 times head to head... I shouldn't get CRUSHED by said team 100% when rewards are on the line. 

TS is extremely misleading. On top of that, h2h outcomes have very little impact on WoH performance or club events; both of which are dominated by bonus players.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    BurbankCA said:
    BurbankCA said:
    DFBB said:
    @BurbankCA People cheat for a variety of reasons. It's pretty lame that for some, competing and cheating go hand in hand. Regardless,at the end of the day, it's just a game. If it's fun, you're doing it right. 
    No, you're wrong. If you're cheating and taking rewards and gifts away from players who don't cheat and are better than you, it doesn't matter how much fun you get out of it... Its wrong.
    I can't control what others do, but GLU can. I already said it wrong. It's pathetic, actually. However, it's not my responsibility to ensure a fair playing field.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BurbankCABurbankCA Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I agree with you 100%
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    BurbankCA said:
    I understand and appreciate that... And I respect players like yourself Pujols. We were clubmates for some time and you crushed me at CvC and pretty much everything else incl head to head. And you did so because you were better and your team much stronger than mine. You didn't cheat. 
    I wasn't talking about me, I'm not that guy 😂 I was never crushing you, bro. I was trying to crush the opposition lol. I'm just saying I've seen people score 10 million points per prime entry, if you can do that 10 games in a row it'll take like 4 minutes to hit a hundred million with a 90 gold refresh. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Cheaters blow! 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited July 2019
    DFBB said:
    BurbankCA said:
    I can't do that... I'm not good enough. I'm not as good as you man. I try, but you're better. 

But, that being said... I'm not bad either. In fact, I'm better than most. 
    And if my team is 90k and the other team is 90k and I consistently beat said other team 7 out of 10 times head to head... I shouldn't get CRUSHED by said team 100% when rewards are on the line. 

TS is extremely misleading. On top of that, h2h outcomes have very little impact on WoH performance or club events; both of which are dominated by bonus players.
    As @DFBB said team strength is very misleading.  There are people (including me) that drop TS To get better pulls in season mode.  When I do so my team strength goes from 79-80k to 60k.  So if you are Head to Head with that team and they use their ace, u are probably playing a team h2h that is 20k higher than you.  

Ao when it it comes to points they put their top guys in and then put up points to collect rewards.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    @BurbankCA to be fair, with the right amount of bonus players and multipliers teams can easily put up a hundred million points within the first 10 minutes fairly easily without cheating. 
    Especially on a Thursday for a diamond team, even I with 1-2 guys could very easily have 30-50M points in 10 minutes with the right bonus players.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    This is harder than the Bar Exam, See extra bases event in Diamond
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Actually, I could care less if someone cheats. I'm not gonna cheat, but hell...more power to whoever. 
    I've never played Monopoly and not cheated! Lol
    Hell, "cheating" happens in real world baseball. 

Just don't get caught!!!😁
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I wonder how many of you guys had a GameShark for your n64's so you could run rampant in GoldenEye 🧐 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I wonder how many of you guys had a GameShark for your n64's so you could run rampant in GoldenEye 🧐 
    You used that once...you could never play the game normally again...it was so awesome.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Hell... even just looking up a cheat code for whatever game. I know I did all kinds of up down left right square circle triangle x for all the Grand Theft Auto games.  Lol

Far as this game goes, the box odds are cheating to the extreme. So...
    Myself, I "worked" far too hard to risk getting jailed, but I can understand why someone would chance it. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    GameSharks are for chumps.  I beat my brother and his friend so many times in that game.  A couple of broken controllers from that guy lol
    Just no.  
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    The original pvp call of duty 😂😂
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.