Options

Fan Rewards thoughts and Advice Please!

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
This is my current 2nd baseman, should I spend the 5k for Ramirez in fan rewards or should wait for the 360s? Don’t worry i use franchise coins for a 115 Merrifield 2nd baseman rn, but ofc I would love a replacement.

Comments

• Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Usually if you can improve a position by 20pts, it's a go. This is a 89pt increase and 2 skills vs none to widen that increase even more. If you have 5k to spend and that looks to be a definite position in need of improvement,  I see no down side. 
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    That 5K is probably a good investment then. A 340 max 2B is going to help a lot compared to a base 4.5 star.
  • Options
    titsmcgee95titsmcgee95 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    We might all be dead by the time 360's come out. Ramirez has decent skills, I would go for him if I were you.
  • Options
    The reason I hesitate is bc it’s 5k gold, and I don’t spend any money on the game so that’s all videos. And I have a lot of franchise coins to keep that 115 for now
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    marcoslo said:
    This is my current 2nd baseman, should I spend the 5k for Ramirez in fan rewards or should wait for the 360s? Don’t worry i use franchise coins for a 115 Merrifield 2nd baseman rn, but ofc I would love a replacement.
    Absolutely I am going after him to replace my prime DJ because I don't want to level my Prime yet.....
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    Thinking about it, I think I’ll wait for a WOH second baseman or pray for one from a box lol, the 5k gold will be saved. Well 2500 after I spend some on the boxes 
  • Options
    Unless someone can change my mind!😂
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    marcoslo said:
    Thinking about it, I think I’ll wait for a WOH second baseman or pray for one from a box lol, the 5k gold will be saved. Well 2500 after I spend some on the boxes 
    He will def boost your WOH.. I say do it 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    The thing is @bayoubengal, another reason I hesitate is he wouldnt even make my WOH rotation, he’d be the lower guy on my team