*Yawn*

EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
Tuesdays are so boring.... That is all. 
~UNAGI~
Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Yeah man, they are. Even with opening boxes(from cvc), I'm like, please, no circle. I just want pxp and well, that's not exactly fun. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I wouldn't mind getting a player...the Box Gods don't feel it's a part of Their plan. 

I like the concept of prime games and streaks. Yes, the rewards suck but I'll play for the fun of playing. The timer forces your attention elsewhere, though, and I end up coming here to kill time. I'll ramble about something and-ah sh1t, back to 0. 

That actually happened just now. Oh well. 

So yeah. Let's tweak it a bit, eh, Glu! 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    so much agree with you @Cooz19
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    0 prime games played today 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I played 12 prime games today, just to hit the tier 6 progression award in my solo club  😂
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I played 12 prime games today, just to hit the tier 6 progression award in my solo club  😂

Yep. Tuesday is tournament day for me. Opening up 100 tournament boxes is way better than a couple draft picks that net me 2000 xp. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    0 prime games played today 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I always plat at least one prime game. Top 1000= 1k bxp! 😁
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    1 prime game played today 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited July 2019
    Testing...so apparently I can’t post images or quote anyone now..weird.
    @effschmoo2

I’d be doing tournaments too, if I wasn’t sitting on Platinum 6 playoffs, attempting to build resources for the jump to Diamond...with my lack of discipline regarding Pxp, the wait should be lengthy 🤦‍♂️
    @More2Most2First
    Pxp is rough in diamond. I have 18 primes on the bench. Can’t bring myself to trade them in yet. Just got enough pxp to level a weekend prime up to D10 with the 30% + 20% weekend/fp discount. Hoping in a couple weeks with my keepers and a weekend prime player capped I’ll be able to start cycle capping HOF walkoff guys. You can cycle cap classic and Royale WOH all day with just 4 D10 350 max guys. 
    @effschmoo2

I can only imagine, as I just barely capped my 2nd prime at Platinum, despite having a total of like 15.  Basically I have a max 350 Bxp at each position, plus a Prime at each position.  I figure I’ll get the Primes all capped just in time for TSB 20 launch 😂
    @effschmoo2

I can only imagine, as I just barely capped my 2nd prime at Platinum, despite having a total of like 15.  Basically I have a max 350 Bxp at each position, plus a Prime at each position.  I figure I’ll get the Primes all capped just in time for TSB 20 launch 😂
    You’re a lot more patient than I was. I went plat on a drunken whim and figured, why stop? The big dogs on this forum have been a ton of help and their advise has been right on for me. 
    Typical Tuesday... Tiered out 10 minutes after start time. Such a stupid event... play for 2-3 minutes, recharge for 1hour, repeat. If it wasn’t for clash... which also sucks balls, I wouldn’t even log in
    It's a good day to earn some diamond wins 😉 I'm kind of hoping, for personal reasons and not to ruin everyone's day, that tomorrow's woh reward is a dumpster fire so I can skip woh completely and just burn through tournaments. 
    If I see a 2nd or 3rd basemen, I will literally film my phone going down the toilet. Not joking
    Fingers crossed for Justin Turner 🤞🏻
    I'm more interested in the toilet that will be sucking a phone down. I'm guessing a TOTO Ultramax elongated one piece toilet. 
    edited July 2019
    SR
    🤮
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Maybe another 1B 
    Lefty OF would be awesome for me 🙏
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I need OF. Like a new Bellinger would be nice, A JD Martinez OF edition would be nice. Or an OF with a RHP skill. Anything but 3B and 2B, definitely agree there are way more than needed so far. 
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Come on OF!!!
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    SS would be ideal, for me at least. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
     Bought 2 boxes around 8pm and pulled Springer. Already had McNeil and Diaz from day before so out of boredom bought 6 more to get pxp and pulled Choo, Semien, Sogard and Lucchesi. Pushed for 2+ hours and got to 3rd from mid 30's falling back to 4th in the end. I don't believe the odds on these boxes one bit. You get less pulling the player for tradein than you would even for the lower pxp that was offered.
    Ebiggz said:
    I guess Trevor Story again could be in the cards 😬
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Ebiggz said:
    I guess Trevor Story again could be in the cards 😬
    I hope not.  should update in the next 20 -25 minutes
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Adam Eaton lefty with double rhp 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I know the feeling. My phone battery has been fully charged lately as I don't even bother to play my season games most day. But the game being so boring these days has driven me towards my other passion and the WSOP app to get some practice in before hitting some live circuit events this year. @midgetmullet I read somewhere that you were a fan of the felt as well? I play as Houmy on WSOP from time to time if you want to look me up 🤑🤑🤑
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Houmy said:
     But the game being so boring these days has driven me towards my other passion and the WSOP app to get some practice in before hitting some live circuit events this year. @midgetmullet I read somewhere that you were a fan of the felt as well? I play as Houmy on WSOP from time to time if you want to look me up 🤑🤑🤑
    Nice @Houmy that’s awesome.  It’s hard for me to play poker for “fun” after playing it for a living for so many years.  If you ever have poker questions, feel free to pm me.  
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I know the feeling. My phone battery has been fully charged lately as I don't even bother to play my season games most day. But the game being so boring these days has driven me towards my other passion and the WSOP app to get some practice in before hitting some live circuit events this year. @midgetmullet I read somewhere that you were a fan of the felt as well? I play as Houmy on WSOP from time to time if you want to look me up 🤑🤑🤑
    I played in the main event a few years ago. I won my entry in a tourney in Wheeling, WV. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    (making a point to not play poker against @Base15 or @Houmy)