WoH Royale for 7-24-19: Eaton good!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
I'll take it!!!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev134

Comments

• Savage225Savage225 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Yes
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Okay I thought I was crazy lol, would he be a good replacement for my Hunter Pence 350 max? 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Yes, exactly what I was hoping for!!!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @marcoslo They have diff skills, but Eaton is great for both cvc and woh!

This is my Pence, is Eaton worth it? I spent way too much on the bottom skills
    Imo, Eaton is the best WoH reward so far this season. Yes, I think he's more than worth it.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Last 5?
    All rightys in level 5 except for 5.9(price).
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Scenarios changed for the last 3, 5.8 is now 3 down none on, 5.9/5.10 4 down none on.  Didn’t struggle with it first time through but did catch me off guard on 5.8 as I used Diaz vs Arrieta.
    DFBB said:
    Yup, down 4 last 3 (?) as well.
    DFBB said:
    Yup, down 4 last 3 (?) as well.
    Down 3 vs 5.8, down 4 vs 5.9 and 5.10.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    What’s 5s progression?
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    For sure @DFBB ! Hopefully I have time to cycle, I noticed the low speed!
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Got absolutely murdered in 5.8. I restarted 9 times using the 80gold boost to boost my player to 334 with skills. 
    Dang @BlackFang4. Sorry man. :(
    Is there something I'm missing? I'm using 350 double skills with 80 gold boosts and live boost, and i have spent 3800 gold to get past 5.8 and 5.9. RIP my cycle cap ideas.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Got absolutely murdered in 5.8. I restarted 9 times using the 80gold boost to boost my player to 334 with skills. 
    5-8 was killing me too. Was using the 340 Meadows. So I did a little more leveling than normal and now have Eaton capped. He did 5-8 pretty well when he was D9. Now today is about recapturing the XP
    Is there something I'm missing? I'm using 350 double skills with 80 gold boosts and live boost, and i have spent 3800 gold to get past 5.8 and 5.9. RIP my cycle cap ideas.
    What tier are you and who are you using?
    Oddly, first cycle I autoplayed to 5.8 and used Arenado expecting Chapman. Easy. Vid boost 5.8 thru 5.10.
    Now I'm 2/20 autoplaying 5.4. Should have cycled second time passed but blew a couple chances on 5.10. Level 5 is unpredictable last couple weeks. Think this is how it will go from now on, changing every week with a top pitcher in day's box as 5.10?
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Just my $0.02, but it seems more like it's a tax/toll booth to cycle repeatedly and it's enforced during live boosts. They figure if you're going to level players at the cost of completing a round of WOH, they're gonna ensure they can make some of that resource cost back somehow. 
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Oddly, first cycle I autoplayed to 5.8 and used Arenado expecting Chapman. Easy. Vid boost 5.8 thru 5.10.
    Now I'm 2/20 autoplaying 5.4. Should have cycled second time passed but blew a couple chances on 5.10. Level 5 is unpredictable last couple weeks. Think this is how it will go from now on, changing every week with a top pitcher in day's box as 5.10?
    Frustrating morning for sure. I used the wrong hitters on the last 3 the first time through and beat it with no gold or restarts. Now I’m swinging wet noodles after 5-7. 
    DFBB said:

I was using P10 bxp Andrelton Simmons from the freeway series with rhp and late innings boost, which were both active. I'm tempted to suck up the 200 gold and use keeper realmuto on 5.8-5.10.
    Frustrating morning for sure. I used the wrong hitters on the last 3 the first time through and beat it with no gold or restarts. Now I’m swinging wet noodles after 5-7. 
    I'm kind of inclined to just move on altogether with Royale today. Not really feeling it in general.
    DFBB said:

I was using P10 bxp Andrelton Simmons from the freeway series with rhp and late innings boost, which were both active. I'm tempted to suck up the 200 gold and use keeper realmuto on 5.8-5.10.
    I assume skills are 8/8, but man. Platoon does matter, but it shouldn't be that rough. Ugh.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    At gold. you think I can complete today.  Just fixing to start on level 4

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    What is eatons Overall max 350?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Are are there any free spots in the last 5 of Level 5 ? Do you need 3rd best lefty for 5.10 ?
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    The change in pitchers likely leaves me on lefty bat short. If I had Eaton, I could probably get Eaton. Bought a box. Got Chavez. He looks good collecting dust next to my other 5 prime pitchers. I’m black listed from getting prime hitters. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts