WoH question for gold spending

Savage225Savage225 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
What is the consensus of when and how to use gold in WoH? Is it better for boost or to redo level?

Comments

• sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I would say boost bc it's wayyy less at 80g and just save your video for later in the round
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    It doesn't take long before that replay is worth 3+ boosts, so it seems smarter to save the video replay and use the 80g boost if you're talking x.7 and up. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    If you're struggling before getting to your best bat, it may also be worth it to use your best guy twice if it means getting through the cycle. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Savage225Savage225 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    If you're struggling before getting to your best bat, it may also be worth it to use your best guy twice if it means getting through the cycle. 
    This finally got me over the 5.7 hump yesterday with boost 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Savage225 said:
    This finally got me over the 5.7 hump yesterday with boost 
    I got all the way to 5.10 and got straight fastball somehow ground to pitcher on 1st ab, walked, walked,walked,walked,walked , walked then 9 straight curveballs.  With the walks I was like really it’s gonna go this way. Then bam feel like it was a great joke by the game 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Savage225Savage225 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Lmao that sounds about right. Voodoo magic