Oops!

ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
I was adjusting my lineup for CVC and accidentally traded in my Prime Joey Votto. Does anyone know how I can get him back? I messaged CS on the 18th and never got a response.
"Never take your eye off the underdog"

Comments

• sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Sorry man I don't think you're getting him back. The only thing I can say is put the lock on your best and favorite players.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    ihuffglu said:
    I was adjusting my lineup for CVC and accidentally traded in my Prime Joey Votto. Does anyone know how I can get him back? I messaged CS on the 18th and never got a response.
    I have heard of some getting their player back but haven’t seen proof.  I have also seen the response that refers to using the lock for players so you don’t trade them and won’t get player back.   So it could be 50/50
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Thanks yall. They restored him back. Yay!
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I will say Ive done this more than once and as a one time courtesy they do it every time.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    ihuffglu said:
    Thanks yall. They restored him back. Yay!
    Congrats man.  I would go though your batters and pitchers and lock anyone you don't want to get rid of on accident again if you have not already.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Awesome I am so glad i was wrong!!  I do know tho if you accidentally level one of your players they will not bring him back down.