My Club-Should I stay or should I go now.................

DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

Hey Guys-  Your advice has been golden to me so far!   Dead on, outstanding actually!  I appreciate you all!  The experts!!

After a bitter breakup during TSB 2016, I am back;  and after 3 weeks of finally joining the TSB 2019 Nation, I am at the crossroads with my Club.  Considering a move, but not sure if its worth it....

Current Club Details:   Est. March 2019,  Gold IV level, strength-812990,  20 members- casual play, very laid back. Easy going Leader and 1st assistant.                                                            

My Personal Team- Est. July 5, 2019;  VIP status, Silver IV level, team strength-95400,  Club 2nd assistant- got rid of the bottom feeders and lazy bones myself,  Needless to say, I dominate the club, I put up most of the WOH and Prime Event points, and basically win the CVC's by myself.. The Club benefits from me, not the reverse. 

So.  Should I...... A- remain with this club and arrangement?  B-Go to a bigger club?   or C- (Which I am leaning)  Create my own Club and perhaps even go SOLO (like many I have seen during CVC play)???? 

What am I gaining or losing with each?    Rewards?   More BS, Less BS?

Any thoughts Guys???  Your comments are not just golden.......Frickin Diamond!

Thanks & Cheers

Prev1

Comments

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    come join Tdub and I
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Hmmmmmmm...........
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I would recommend you look into joining @Tdub71 as well. He's got a solid team, a club of good dudes, and could probably use some extra help 😊 even if it doesn't work out, it will give you another experience elsewhere to help you figure out what you're looking for 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @DODGERSYANKSDOA if you create your own club the CVC rewards won't really be worth it until your club hits gold tier and it would take a lot of donations to get there. For the last few CVC sessions even gold club tier rewards have not really been worth it to me to be honest.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Whatever u decide, it's time to go. There's nothing wrong with being a casual player. However, it gets old being one of a few who usually carry everyone else.  
    Lots to ponder.......thanks guys
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I was in a similar spot about a lil over a month ago, now I have a platinum club where me and a buddy take turns on c vs c and it’s great. There’s plenty of players that with a little help become great players. 
    Thanks for the big picture comments everyone!...as usual!
    although @Tdub71 is on rants elsewhere I believe you would be a welcomed addition if you are active.  Spending money is not a requirement in this club.  just activity. 

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I was in a club for two years and just recently left to go solo. Tired of the grind having to keep up with club put up points etc. it just wasn’t fun anymore. So far  I’ve enjoyed being on my own no pressure and I’ve gotten some good brackets.With a lil luck I got my hands on a platinum club I created a holder team in case I wanna jump out. I’m able to take advantage of cvc in a big way now and can jump anytime I want. Solo club is the way to go it’s been great if you got at least a good club. 

I pulled this guy from cvc boxes today. 
    Like McD I’m lovin’ it 😬
    I was in a club for two years and just recently left to go solo. Tired of the grind having to keep up with club put up points etc. it just wasn’t fun anymore. So far  I’ve enjoyed being on my own no pressure and I’ve gotten some good brackets.With a lil luck I got my hands on a platinum club I created a holder team in case I wanna jump out. I’m able to take advantage of cvc in a big way now and can jump anytime I want. Solo club is the way to go it’s been great if you got at least a good club. 

Like McD I’m lovin’ it 😬
    Man, I just tried a competitive club for the first time this weekend and I was burned out very quickly. Don't get me wrong, it was cool and I ended up being the top earner, but there's absolutely no way I would want to do that daily. Maybe once a month, just to do something different, but that's it. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Edit ⬆️Gold club... not good club 
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

Like McD I’m lovin’ it 😬
    Man, I just tried a competitive club for the first time this weekend and I was burned out very quickly. Don't get me wrong, it was cool and I ended up being the top earner, but there's absolutely no way I would want to do that daily. Maybe once a month, just to do something different, but that's it. 
    Tried a top club for 1 week and it was enough for me. 3ay to hardcore lol
    Right it’s a grind.,. Super expensive 💰😳 I’m saving so much money now and still able to complete and get some good pulls. Now and then I may jump in a good club. After two years with them I felt a obligation and most of the guys were like family.... but I had to rip it off like a bandaid. To much money, time and stress. 
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Also looking for possibly a new club what’s the benefit of going solo?
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    marcoslo said:
    Also looking for possibly a new club what’s the benefit of going solo?
    You can control cvc. Score just enough to win so you win most or all of your matchups. I miss my high level club, but it’s nice playing selfish sometimes and just stacking xp on Monday and Wednesday instead of trying to put up huge points. 
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Ohhh I get it, at the rewards any different? 
    @DODGERSYANKSDOA I have a club with some openings if you're still looking 
    @DODGERSYANKSDOA I have a club with some openings if you're still looking 
    Huh???? Thought u jumped?
    What do you mean?
    What do you mean?
    You have a club with openings... thought you moved around and weren’t in a “set” club
    You have a club with openings... thought you moved around and weren’t in a “set” club
    Yeah, I'm a floater. I'm also trying to help someone recruit, so thanks 😂😂😂
    Yeah, I'm a floater. I'm also trying to help someone recruit, so thanks 😂😂😂
    No problem. Glad I can help 😂😂😂😂
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    My advice would be to play with guys that want to play similarly. Chasing points(clubs that finish well) is fun for some, but isn't for everyone. Your idea of fun(chasing club points vs personal team building) and how much you value the camaraderie that's usually part of a club should dictate how you want to proceed. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Also, Getting those T6 200 Gold 3 days a week is much more likely with a club. You can take a day off and still have something waiting for you in the morning. Just carry your weight. I agree that having the same playing/spending expectations is key to club happiness.  
    WOW!   Great responses guys!   Thanks so much.  Considering the type of player I am, I like the club cohesiveness of it all, the grind obligation sucks on weekends though.  The rewards are the consideration.  Spending has gotten out of control  $1800 this past month alone. Must get it in control.  Game is Too additive.  Solo play could be my decision.  My VIP Team power is over 100K now.  I have been at this only a month. Still thinking about staying or going with my current club.....Damn it's difficult figuring this out.  And Glu keeps throwing more goodies at me.....   This is nuts.......
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I have a few spots open in my club, if anyone is looking for a long-term home.  In-game handle is the same as here.
    Thanks TDub!    I want to keep your invite open.
    I am going it solo for now.  See what happens.
    I appreciate your advice and invite!
    thanks and cheers!

The SayHeyKidJr
    There may be a forum members reset club coming soon, a reset would give you a good shot at trying something different for one day. 
    Another interesting option.
    thanks