Mustached Box Special

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
So Glu wants us to spend 20 bucks on 6 boxes. But right below that “Special” is a box AND 300 gold for 3 bucks. So for $2 less, I can get the same 6 boxes AND 1800 gold AND 90 helmets? Gee Glu, interesting math ya got there!
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Savage225Savage225 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    True 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @tshea510, I think we established long ago that foresight is not one of GLU's superpowers.

Edit: Obviously math isn't either...
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Shhhhhh don't tell you     just  got to look before you buy.     I liked that this morning 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    You can only buy two of those $3 specials
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    So Glu wants us to spend 20 bucks on 6 boxes. But right below that “Special” is a box AND 300 gold for 3 bucks. So for $2 less, I can get the same 6 boxes AND 1800 gold AND 90 helmets? Gee Glu, interesting math ya got there!
    tshea510 said:
    You didn't have me on board, but the 90 helmets? That is drool-worthy.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Well they had a five star draft pick on the home screen on 18 for $70 nearly the entire season, so they'll pretty much try to sell us literally anything.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Well they had a five star draft pick on the home screen on 18 for $70 nearly the entire season, so they'll pretty much try to sell us literally anything.

Like this guy?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Being observant isn’t one of my best qualities it seems. Thank you for pointing that out. But still......
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Not if you force close the app after you enter your password. You can buy however many you want. ;)
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Not if you force close the app after you enter your password. You can buy however many you want. ;)
    I like it, the only thing I'm not sure about here is this whole password situation. I never find myself needing a password in game, and I'll be hot damned if I'm ever forced to remember such a thing. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    This guy cost me 2.99. I’ll take it 👍🏻