New Updated BXP & PXP chart with 20 & 50% discounts

titsmcgee95titsmcgee95 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
I was tired of doing the calculations, so here are the calculations for the XP, Evo and Gold needed at each tier including every discount possible. 

Comments

• titsmcgee95titsmcgee95 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    This is awesome!  Thank you @titsmcgee95!!!
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Brilliant work!
  • OLDTIMER007OLDTIMER007 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Amazing Chart. Much Appreciated
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    You beat me to it, @titsmcgee95! Was in the process of doing this same thing, lol. Awesome chart man! 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Thanks for the chart.  You don’t happen to have the cost in blue cash lying around also do you?  I found some charts from ‘18 when I searched, but the XP didn’t match with your chart, so I’m guessing the cash is off a bit as well.
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Love it!  Rookie question alert - will the July POTMs ever be eligible for the 30% weekend discount?  or does that only apply to players who become available in the Friday/weekend boxes?  I see huge value in POTMs and if I could level them at a 50% discount, I'd go ham.
    Only weekend box players.  
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Love it!  Rookie question alert - will the July POTMs ever be eligible for the 30% weekend discount?  or does that only apply to players who become available in the Friday/weekend boxes?  I see huge value in POTMs and if I could level them at a 50% discount, I'd go ham

Potm are now as useless as the ceo of glu Nick Earl. 
    Garbage 🗑

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    I still love POTMs, but I would never spend any gold, or resources on them after the first week they are out.
  • SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Clarification - I was referring to the July POTMs who will be issued in early August.  Agreed that the June POTMs are outdated.  If you can get POTMs for a full month, my view is that they are pretty darned good.  I've got Cole at G10 and he hasn't lost a single game yet.  I'm considering loading up on POTMs and then jumping up to platinum, so I was hoping to take advantage of a leveling discount, but apparently I can only get a 20% discount via the field pass.  Bummer.