Weekend boxes

WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
Wondering what people think we will see. 
It's well past time for a max overall bump, and with the big jump in Royale difficulty this week I wonder if that might signal we get it.
On the other hand I've being saying something similar for weeks, and at this point I also can't help wonder if they're waiting for the calendar to flip to August, although I certainly hope not.

And the most important question - does the pity timer debut this weekend?
Prev13

Comments

• Tilted99Tilted99 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hopefully 420 primes :love:
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I would like to see a couple things not necessarily related to primes and their max though. With Royale WoH what it is shaping out to be it seems teams with all prime lineups stand to benefit the most on Wednesdays so logically one would expect that the bxp player max be bumped to at least 360 by next week. It would also stand to improve the reward to a prime player for Royale WoH if that is "what it takes" to beat it. Otherwise, who is going to waste any more time on a 350 max 2B-man with double empty bases skills or the like?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I would still waste my time on that Dusty, but I would do it begrudgingly just for the bxp and cash
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I want to see something other than prime event on the weekends.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I just hope my luck opening boxes looks more like last weekend and less like the 2 weekends before that.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m winning WoH without primes (Royale as well but I have a deep lineup), selfishly I’d like them to keep them blue but raise the maxes slightly to 360-370 and yes I’m diamond so I’m biased.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    More infielders. Hard pass for me.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited July 2019

Notice 2400 pxp better chance of 1600pxp ... makes you think how they set the percents now.. or they are being generous
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    What are the actual boxes @bayoubengal
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    They are making it easy to hold onto my gold. 
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I take it no max overall bump? This game is frozen in time.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Very disappointing boxes other than maybe Freddie for some.. I already have a 400 1b and for those odds I’m not chasing. Well I guess I get to save my gold 👍🏻
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Yeah this sucks that we've become stagnant on 350/ 400 players, I have no reason to go after any of those players
    edited July 2019
    What are the actual boxes @bayoubengal
    The boxes are gold savers 😂😂

But they may try to make you spend with a "great" fan reward.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    sherold22 said:
    Yeah this sucks that we've become stagnant on 350/ 400 players, I have no reason to go after any of those players
    You are exactly right we have been stuck at 350/400 for so long no reason to buy any boxes. I understand they are trying to give players a longer shelf life and that’s a good thing but it’s time for a bump.
    Glu might understand after no one buys boxes this weekend lol 
    sherold22 said:
    You are exactly right we have been stuck at 350/400 for so long no reason to buy any boxes. I understand they are trying to give players a longer shelf life and that’s a good thing but it’s time for a bump.
    Glu might understand after no one buys boxes this weekend lol 
    Watch - Fan rewards 360 max bxp and 420 prime  to make you spend
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Bryant @10000 and Trout @50000. Who really needs a 340-350 3B at this point? Interesting to see what Trouts skills will be...
    fahhq2 said:
    Bryant @10000 and Trout @50000. Who really needs a 340-350 3B at this point? Interesting to see what Trouts skills will be...
    how do you know??
    Yes please post trout skills. I cant sniff 50k gold but I can window shop for sure.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Even with 360/420, I will only but enough to get to the free boxes.  Only Crawford and Doolittle would even make my actives outside of club bonus points, and I am lower on pxp than I would like, too.
    They are the 2 listed in the points section that you can get from boxes! Hope I’m wrong and Trout is the 10k reward👍🏼
  • sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    No Bryant will be the 10k bc he's the basic
    Trout is almost certainly the 50k.  No way I do that again...
    fahhq2 said:
    They are the 2 listed in the points section that you can get from boxes! Hope I’m wrong and Trout is the 10k reward👍🏼
    Looks like you may be right with the trout the 50K being he is prime and Bryant is Bxp
    Or maybe he’s a $99.99 specials player!??
    Maybe.  Still WAY too much for a single player, imo.
    edited July 2019
    Tdub71 said:
    Maybe.  Still WAY too much for a single player, imo.

Unless he was 600 overall and with double automatic beat any pitcher in woh skills.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Or maybe he’s a $99.99 specials player!??
    Seems like they have stopped selling us players? Haven't seen guys 'for sale' for a few weeks.
    If you are diamond, that’s nothing. The real cost is leveling him.
    if you think about it, a hundred bucks only gets you 15k gold. It would be a decent buy for those that didn’t take on the dbl gold videos. I personally wouldn’t spend either amount for a guy with a 400 max. However, at the rate we are moving up in max, he may be top dawg until October!!!