Rewards for All Star Level 10

mattycampmattycamp Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
Does anyone happen to know off-hand what the rewards are once you get to lvl 10 on the All Star spending thing? I'm close and trying to decide if it's worth it to push for it or just let it happen over time.

Answers

• sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

• bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    dang @sherold22 was gonna make him actually go to the thread that was already created for this

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/5450609/all-star-level-10-rewards

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    edited July 2019
    delete

Dang phone kept posting it
    edited July 2019
    delete

edited July 2019
    delete

edited July 2019
    delete

edited July 2019
    delete

edited July 2019
    delete

wtf just happened...……. and now spam blocked when I only posted 1 

And let me guess @mattycamp you are getting close to spending what maybe possibly VIP range is, so you come to make a few post??   

Before you ask about How to get VIP here is that link too...

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/comment/6720527#Comment_6720527

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @bayoubengal good work, bro 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mattycampmattycamp Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    And let me guess @mattycamp you are getting close to spending what maybe possibly VIP range is, so you come to make a few post??   

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/comment/6720527#Comment_6720527

I hadn't even looked at VIP stuff, but thanks for the info. :) 

I hadn't even looked at VIP stuff, but thanks for the info. :) 
  • cappi88cappi88 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    No gold????
    No gold????
    No gold????
    No gold????
    No gold????
  • AngelfaninvaAngelfaninva Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I will tell you this is very disappointing.   I went all the way to level 10 in All star, spending a lot of money, only to realize that unless I have been assigned VIP status, I won’t get ANY rewards.  This seems to me to be rather foolish on the part of tap sports.  There is no longer the same incentive to spend.  Which by the way, makes my wife very happy
    I will tell you this is very disappointing.   I went all the way to level 10 in All star, spending a lot of money, only to realize that unless I have been assigned VIP status, I won’t get ANY rewards.  This seems to me to be rather foolish on the part of tap sports.  There is no longer the same incentive to spend.  Which by the way, makes my wife very happy
    I will tell you this is very disappointing.   I went all the way to level 10 in All star, spending a lot of money, only to realize that unless I have been assigned VIP status, I won’t get ANY rewards.  This seems to me to be rather foolish on the part of tap sports.  

I will tell you this is very disappointing.   I went all the way to level 10 in All star, spending a lot of money, only to realize that unless I have been assigned VIP status, I won’t get ANY rewards.  

I will tell you this is very disappointing.   I went all the way to level 10 in All star, spending a lot of money, only to realize that unless I have been assigned VIP status, I won’t get ANY rewards.  

I will tell you this is very disappointing.   I went all the way to level 10 in All star, spending a lot of money, only to realize that unless I have been assigned VIP status, I won’t get Any rewards.  

Oh, I didn't realize I had to be VIP for lvl 10 to mean anything. That sucks.